Thread: Willa - never forgotten

Willa - never forgotten

2 years ago, on St Patrick's Day, my precious tuxie Willa passed away.
    She was two months shy of her 21st birthday.
    A tiny girl, larger than life, and feisty to the max, at least for her vet visits. At home, she was a snuggle bug, and playful, even just a few days before her passing.
    Dear Willa, pick a few shamrocks at the Rainbow Bridge, and play happy games with all the other angels.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	willaprecious.jpg 
Views:	107 
Size:	166.9 KB 
ID:	62495
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Precious Willa, what a beautiful Angel lady you are, complete with your green eyes for St. Patrick's Day!

I know your dear Meowmie and family members and friends on Earth love you and miss you very much. Please send some Angelic Irish-lilting Purrrrs to their hearts to remind them that all is well, you are watching over them and sending down love always, and you will all be together again, One Fine Day...

from your friends Sparkler and Galaxy and Pat
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Two years...

Dear sweet Willa, please send a purr to your mom in her dreams.

Hugs, Heidi.
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Quote Originally Posted by Catty1 View Post
    Two years...

Dear sweet Willa, please send a purr to your mom in her dreams.

Hugs, Heidi.
    How weird that you mention dreams.
    A few months, after Willa died, I had a dream where I was in a friend's living room, and I saw Willa on the couch. I walked up to her, she stood up on her hindlegs and she hugged me. I said: "Where have you been, I missed you so much."
    I never felt so much joy, but I woke up at the same moment. I was devastated, but I knew she visited me to assure me that it was ok.
    She visited one more time, like this:
    This is Clover, my black cat, sunlight on his chest, making him look like a tuxie. My heart stopped when I saw it.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	willaghost.jpg 
Views:	94 
Size:	45.5 KB 
ID:	62500
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

WOW! I can imagine your heart stopping at such a sight.

Another visit from Willa Angel, with a little help from Clover!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.

Blog Entries
    I totally understand, my father committed suicide about 15 years ago. I had vivid dreams he was alive for years. I always asked him where he was all these years in my dream, I knew he wasn't dead at all. Of course I would wake up and realize he had passed again. I was so filled with joy when I was asleep and it was SO real. Those dreams were SO comforting, brought so much joy to my heart, I still have them but not very often anymore, maybe now it's because I can cope with it. Tears are streaming down my face right now just remembering them now, seeing him and talking to him. My brother passed from suicide last year, today whilst I was cooking I was almost about to phone my brother. I almost forgot for a minute that he had passed. Tears streaming down my face, it's so difficult sometimes to face the loss of someone we love and hold so dear. I know for sure that love never dies and the pain of loss will fade as we all pass. WOW, that sounds depressing eh freinds.

Blog Entries
    P.s. Thanks for bearing with me but, the truth is, just before I left for my brother Grants celebration of life.. I didn't think I could bear it. I was dressed in traditional black and trying to get myself together. I knew that I needed to be strong and that my family would be there. I felt like crying so I thought I would just go stand on the balcony,deep breathe and look at the beautiful trees. I saw an exotic parrot. It was exquisite, we live in Canada, B.C. We don't have wild parrots, it was bright orange, red and green. I saw this beauty for a few seconds and then it flew away. It sure felt like a sign from my brother, he was a very flamboyant man inside and it definately helped me through the day. The service was beautiful and I am so grateful I went. Seemed like I received what I needed at the very last second. 💕🌹❤️

How sad, mon. I am so sorry.

I bet that beautiful parrot was a sign of love from your brother!

{{{{{HUGS}}}}} and ~~~~PURRRS~~~~ and from Pat and cats
    Death thought about it.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by phesina View Post
    How sad, mon. I am so sorry.

I bet that beautiful parrot was a sign of love from your brother!

{{{{{HUGS}}}}} and ~~~~PURRRS~~~~ and from Pat and cats
    Thanks SO much, I don't think I told anyone as it was pretty strange. I could hardly believe my own eyes, so beautiful. I sure hope that parrot found its way back home 🌈🕊💕