Thread: Happy Birthday, Handsome Hudson!

Happy Birthday, Handsome Hudson!

Dearest Mr. Hudson, you are stunning! What a gorgeous young Ragdoll man you are, with that soft-looking, fluffy fur in those beautiful pale-orange and white colors, and that sweet face with the cute pink nose and those lovely big mesmerizing blue eyes. Thank you for sharing all those great photos with us! You're so relaxed in that first one, then sitting in that suitcase to try and keep your human-cousin from going home after a visit, and finally as the adorable, precious tiny kitten you were (and still are, just a bigger one!). I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Carlsbad, CA to pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you for me .

And what a nice story you have to tell! Your human cousin has always loved cats. Then one day your Purrrsons-to-be visited. They really enjoyed the family cats Onyx and Pearl. They decided they wanted one of their own and did a lot of research. You were born on March 5, and they waited patiently until the breeder said you could come live with them in your Furrrever Home.

You have the most delightful Purrrsonality! You're very spoiled (as of course you should be), and you're a great source of joy and entertainment. You're full of energy and make your dear Purrrsons smile with your antics. They clean your eyes daily and brush you frequently. You have toys, climbers, your own buggy for walks outside, and your own two bar stools to eat your meals at! You and your dear Purrrsons all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Mr. Hudson, on being chosen Cat of the Day on your birthday today, March 5! We hope you and your dear Purrrsons and kitty cousins Onyx and Pearl and human cousins and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats and perhaps a gourmet-cat-food birthday cake and lots of presents!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MR. HUDSON!!!

Last edited by phesina; 03-05-2020 at 10:33 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Blog Entries
    Hudson is magnificent! What an extremely darling COTD!

Handsome Mr. Hudson!!!

Greetings, Mr. Hudson! Congratulations on being crowned Cat of the Day, and belated happy birthday wishes to you as well, sweetheart; at twofer; a double day of celebration!

Oh my goodness! What a breathtakingly beautiful, blue eyed Ragdoll boy you are; simply stunning! Your family patiently waited for you to come home, and what a happy day that was, they day they welcomed you into their home and hearts! You not only met their every expectation, you exceeded them to the max and beyond!

How lucky your family is, especially the young ones, having a beautiful, joyful, people and life loving furry family member in you, Hudson; their source of never ending joy, love and laughter! And of course you're spoiled rotten! Who could deny your beautiful, sweet self anything!

To say he is spoiled is an understatement. He gets his eyes cleaned every morning. He is brushed frequently. He has toys, climbers and his own buggy for walks outside. He has his own bar stools, yes two, to eat his meals at.
    And just as has been said, you love your family every bit as much as they love you! What a heavenly match!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you has been pure joy! I hope you were treated to a very special combo Cat of the Day and Happy Birthday soiree, being spoiled EXTRA rotten, loved and pampered to pieces, treated to all your heart desired and more! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you beautiful Hudson, our very Cat of the Day, EVERY day!!!

Stunning!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day and
    Happy Birthday to Handsome Hudson!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Hello, Hudson in California! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a gorgeous kitty you are! I like your gem-like blue eyes, your long whiskers, and your fluffy soft fur! Since I can't pet you in person, I hope your people will give you loads of hugs, pets and snuggles for me!

You are a very busy kitty! You have lots of toys and even a buggy for taking outdoor walks. You even have bar stools for meal time! You are a much-loved kitty, too- your people take care of you by keeping your eyes clean and giving you lots of brushing! You are gorgeous and purrrrrr-fect!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to sweet Hudson!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678