Thread: Captivating Khaki!

Captivating Khaki!

Dearest Khaki, you are gorgeous, absolutely stunning! What a beautiful Ragdoll lady you are! That luxuriously long, fluffy, colorful fur is so pretty and looks so soft, and you have the sweetest face with that cute pink nose and those lovely big blue eyes. How interesting about that inverted white V on your face, which makes it possible for your Purrrsons to find you in a dark room! Thank you for posting that great photo, which shows off your beauty so well. I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Tennessee to pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You have that typical Ragdoll tendency to go limp when you're relaxing. Your dear Purrrsons often find you laying on your back with each paw aimed in a different direction! You also have those Ragdoll traits of the tender, loving, sweet character and the gentle manner. You joined your family after their previous pet had passed away, and you've helped greatly to comfort them. Your Purrrsons have always been "dog people," but you've definitely turned them into cat people! You and they all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Khaki, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrsons and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats. We know your family's previous-kitty Angel is rejoicing with you all at the Rainbow Bridge!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Dear Khaki, what a beautiful Ragdoll girl you are. Your fluffy coat is gorgeous, and your face is too adorable.
    With your feline magic, you turned your family from dog people into cat lovers.
    You have wrapped your humans around your velvet paw with your sweet, loving and relaxed personality.
    Khaki, you are a special kitty, and I wish you and your family a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

What a beautiful Ragdoll kitty you are, your fur looks so soft and pretty.

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day, Captivating Khaki!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana