Thread: Terrific Tia

Terrific Tia

Congratulations on being honored as Cat of the Day, Tia!

I so enjoyed reading your story and seeing your pictures, you look adorable in the hat picture. Your coat is beautiful and so are your golden eyes.

Visiting the neighbor was a smart move, the family love you and you can be "an only cat" there, just what you needed. You were also a huge comfort to your new mum after her dad died. And how nice that your brother keeps in touch, also.

I can tell you are loved very much and I hope you have a day of celebration and fun, your favourite treats, tummy rubs and lots of love. I wish you a long, happy and healthy life, Tia!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Dearest Tia, what a beautiful lady you are! That thick white fur is so pretty and looks so soft, and what a sweet face you have with that cute pink nose and those lovely big golden eyes. Thank you for sharing those great photos with us. You are adorable in every one of them! In that one of you lying on your back, are you looking for a tummy rub? I wish I could reach through the screen and across the ocean to Yorkshire, England to rub it (only if you want it rubbed, of course) and pet you, and pet your brother when he comes by. I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will rub your tummy (only if you want it rubbed, of course) and brother's too if he wants, and pet you both! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you both and rub the appropriate tummies for me .

And what a nice story you have to tell! Your neighbors adopted you and your brother almost seven years ago. Then one day you came by your Purrrmanent-to-be home. You decided you wanted to move in because you'd be the only cat. The people kept taking you back to your then-home, and you kept coming over. Then one day your Purrrson-to-be let you in and came to a decision. He/she talked with your then-owner, and the next thing, everyone decided you'd be much happier with your new Purrrson. Your vet papers were given to her/him, and home you went together! Now it is six years later, and you are living the wonderful life that every cat deserves. Your brother even comes to call and 'keep in touch!' You and all your family members love each other very much, don't you! What a delightful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Tia, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrsons and brother and previous Purrrsons and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Dear Tia, what a beautiful girl you are. Your snowy-white coat looks so soft, and with those golden eyes is so sweet.
    You are very stylish, wearing that cute hat.
    You knew exactly when the time was right to come to your forever home. Your person's dad had just passed away, so you were there for comfort, and you have been there ever since.
    Tia, you are a special girl, and I wish you, your brother and your family a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Congratulations on being COTD Terrific Tia!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana