Thread: Fantastic Queen Go Around

Fantastic Queen Go Around

Dear Go Around, what a beautiful girl you are. Your coat with those pretty markings looks so soft, and your face with those green eyes is so sweet.
    You claimed your social status early in life to make sure that everybody obeys you. It certainly works with your mom who answers to your every request. Your kitty siblings though are not as obedient, so you do your best to tolerate them!
    You do have a couple of weaknesses: You love to chase your tail when nobody is watching, and you become hypnotized when your mom whistles. These are your secrets, of course, and you will deny everything.
    Go Around, you are indeed the Queen of the house and everybody you allow to live there. I wish you, your kitty siblings and your parents a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Dearest Queen Go Around, you are gorgeous! What a beautiful lady you are! That black and white fur is so pretty and looks so soft, and you have the sweetest face with those lovely big green eyes. You look positively regal perched there on that table gazing straight out at me. I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Nashville to pet you, and pet your two kitty subjects, too. I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Meowmie will pet you all for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You got your name Go Around because Meowmie thought you were so cute chasing your tail when you were younger. (You still chase it on occasion, but not in public.) And you had no problem reaching the level of Queen! You're not crazy about your kitty housemates, but Meowmie loves them so you do your best to get along. You come to Meowmie whenever she whistles, and you give her some attention. She loves it when you walk all over her! And she answers your every whim. You and Meowmie love each other dearly, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Queen Go Around, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Meowmie and kitty housemates and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats. And we join in with you saying "Hello!" to Grandmother!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congratulations, Queen Go Around, on being today's Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana