Thread: Adorable Aiko!

Adorable Aiko!

Dearest Aiko, what an adorable, precious Tiger Tabby guy you are! You are so pretty with that brown and grey and black tabby fur with highlights of orange and that sweet face with those lovely big green eyes looking straight out at me. Thank you for sharing those great photos with us! You're gorgeous in them both. How cute you are tracking your fish Ron in his tank there! I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Astoria, NY to pet you. I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrents will pet you for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You boss your Purrrents around, waking them at sunrise each day and demanding your breakfast. You make them give you treats whenever they're about to leave. You meow and cry to get your way, but you're so cute, they don't really mind at all! You enjoy resting on Meowmie's shoe rack and on freshly-folded clean clothes and in the hamper with the dirty clothes. Your favorite thing to do is watch Ron in the fish tank and try to scare him! (But he's safe there, so he probably doesn't mind .) You and Ron and your dear Purrrents all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Aiko, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and dear Ron and Purrrents and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Hey Aiko, are you telling your human slaves you want a fresh fish dinner, not that cr*p in the can? You certainly deserve that on your special day.
    [b]"Virtue is triumphant only in theatrical productions." --The Mikado

Dear Aiko, what a handsome tabby boy you are. You look so soft and your face with those big eyes and long whiskers is too cute.
    You certainly deserve to be spoiled after you didn't get enough food as a baby.
    You have grown into a large and stately cat, and you have your parents wrapped around your velvet paw. In return, you help with the laundry, even the dirty one. Your other job is to keep an eye on that fish and to drink from the tap.
    Aiko, you are a precious kitty, and I wish you, Ron and your family a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Hello, Aiko and Happy Cat of the Day!

What a handsome fellow you are! I like your wonderful tabby markings and your soft fur! I smiled as I read about how your people are wrapped around your velvet paw- I would happily serve you if I could!

Happy Cat of the Day to dear Aiko!

Congratulations on being today's Cat of the Day, handsome Aiko!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana