Thread: Haughty Harry

Haughty Harry

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 155
Size:  7.3 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    Even with a name like Harry, you are a girl who knows what she likes.
    You have your person taking very good care of you.
    Celebrate your special day.

Dearest Harry, aren't you ever a beautiful Bearded Dragon! That golden color is gorgeous, and you have the sweetest face with those lovely big eyes, indignant and disdainful stare and all. And aren't you living the good life! Haughty lizard that you are, you hold a most special place in your dear person's heart. He/she is your obedient caretaker who sees that you have those things you like best: a warm rock under a bright heat lamp, prompt poop removal, bugs, and a lukewarm bath at least once a week... You both love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Harry, on being chosen today's Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats, perhaps an extra-special serving of delicious silkworms, crickets, and lobster roaches!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congratulations, Harry, on being POTD! You are a very pretty, special and unique pet and family member! Enjoy your special honor and have a great day! Sending best wishes for a long, happy, healthy, fun, safe life! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net P.S. Save lives ... Go veggie and bug-free and worm-free!

Haughty Harry!

Hi Harry! Happy Pet of the Day!

What a stunning, most regal, oh so photogenic Bearded Dragon girl you are, and oh yes, so very deserving of your Pet of the Day crown!

Your coloring is beyond breathtaking, Harry, and your haughty expressions, your clear disdain for the camera, are priceless! And after reading how one determines your species gender... At least your human knows how these things work, hehe Well, be you boy or girl you're beautiful, and that haughty diva 'tude of yours only adds to your charm, hehe

This is my pet Bearded Dragon, her name is Harry. As you can see she is stretched out in a most regal pose, however she seems to be piercing the camera with a most indignant and disdainful stare... This haughty lizard holds a most special place in my heart, she deserves to be the Pet of the Day!
    How lucky your obedient servant, your human slave, your devoted mom/dad is, having a beautiful, personality packed, oh so special best family member and "heart girl" in you, Harry! And of course you're spoiled rotten! She/he (nor you) wouldn't have it any other way! You truly are a treasure, Harry, one in a million, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you has been such fun! I hope you enjoyed a very special day of celebration...chowing down on yummy lobster roaches, silk worms and crickets (no greens, lol); basking under your sun lamp after a warm bath; being treated to all your heart desires, spoiled EXTRA rotten! Lots of love to you, beautiful, regal and haughty Harry, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!

So regal!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congratulations Haughty Harry, on being Pet of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana