Thread: Magnificent Marvelous Meggi!

Magnificent Marvelous Meggi!

Dearest Meggi, what a beautiful lady you are! You are so pretty sitting there with your fluffy, soft-looking Calico fur. That orange mark across your nose is adorable! And what a sweet face you have with those lovely big pale-green eyes. I wish I could reach through the screen and across the ocean to Rödlitz, Germany to pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved humans will pet you for me .

And what an amazing story you have to tell! You and your sibling were abandoned in a dustbin as kittens. A kind woman found you, rescued you, and brought you home. You were both ill, and she nursed you back to good health, then got you ready to be adopted. (Thanks to that dear woman from the bottom of my heart for saving you both and taking such good care of you and finding you good homes!)

Eight years ago your dear young friend's grandmother adopted you and brought you to your permanent home. You were only about a year old, and you enjoyed playing with mice. Now you sleep most of the day. You are shy, perhaps from your sad start to your life. Sometimes a tomcat comes to visit you at night, but the grandparents chase him away. (We hope you are spayed, so even if the tomcat does get together with you, there won't be any kittens!) You and all your family members love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Meggi, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Dear Meggi, what a beautiful calico kitty you are. Your luxurious coat looks so soft, and your face, with those cute markings, is adorable.
    I am so sorry that you and your sibling had to experience such cruelty early in life. Luckily, you found out that there are wonderful, caring humans out there as well, and you and your sibling were nursed back to health.
    You are living the good life now, sleeping most of the day. Understandably, you have never gotten over your shyness, and loud noises still scare you.
    Occasionally, your kitty boyfriend comes around at night, but he gets chased away to keep you safe.
    Meggi, you are a gorgeous girl, and I wish you and your family a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

What a beautiful Calico you are, Meggi!
    Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana