Thread: Captivating Katie!

Captivating Katie!

Dearest Katie, what a beautiful mature lady you are! You are utterly gorgeous with that grey-black tabby fur and the cute brick-color nose and those lovely huge yellow eyes! You are so pretty in those great photos, and thank you for sharing them with us! I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Cleveland to pet you, and pet your dear new kitten friend, too! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you both for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! Your dear Purrrson says you are "the most intense snobbish, diva princess personality I've ever witnessed in a cat." You're also adorable and overly affectionate, and you've been highly protective of him/her ever since you were a kitten. It's almost as though you think of your Purrrson as your kitten! You keep her/him warm at night, spreading your 20+ pounds on top of him/her! You don't like the camera, so you avoid having your picture taken as much as possible. (What nice ones you've posted here!) You and your Purrrson have been through a lot together, and you've always been there for each other. You two and your kitten pal all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Katie, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear kitten pal and Purrrson and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 12-10-2019 at 08:37 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congratulations on being today's Cat of the Day, Beautiful Katie!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Dear Katie, what a beautiful tabby girl you are. You look so soft, and your face is gorgeous, so expressive.
    Even though you are camera shy, your beauty was captured in those great pictures.
    You are a larger-than-life kitty, and you have been protective of your person since you were a kitten. You are extremely affectionate, insisting to sleep on top of your person. You might be a diva and somewhat snobbish (which cat isn't?), but you are full of love.
    Katie, you are a wonderful senior girl, and I wish you, your new kitty sibling and your family a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Kutie Katie

Katie, you are so pretty, with your shiny yellow eyes, and nice tabby markings. You are very like a "cat", lying on top of your human, being 20+ pounds! You are a smart one, knowing what the camera is. You are difficult, but you love your human a lot. And your beloved human loves you too! I congratulate you, Kutie Katie, on being Cat of the Day!