Thread: Cassiopeia, Queen in the Stars

Cassiopeia, Queen in the Stars

Beautiful Cassie-kun, you are so beautiful and so very missed by your human. How wonderful that you chose her and lived a long and beloved life.

Play happily at the Bridge, dear girl, until your human comes to meet you One Fine Day.
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Dearest Cassiopeia, a.k.a. Cassie-kun or Cassie-critter, what a beautiful Angel you are! You are utterly gorgeous, with that colorful, fluffy fur that is so pretty and looks so very soft. And what a sweet face you have, with the cute little two-tone nose, and those thick, curly white whiskers and eyebrows, and those lovely big eyes. Thank you for sharing those stunning photos with us! They show so well both your beauty and the love shared between you and your dear Purrrson. I wish I could reach through the screen and ...all the way to the Rainbow Bridge! ..to pet you. I can't, of course, but I know the other Angels are all petting you for me .

And what a heartwarming story you have to tell! You certainly did choose your dear Purrrson-to-be, didn't you. You first walked up to him/her and friend, and then the next month you came back and sat in her/his lap! She took you home, found you were pregnant but so malnourished only one kitten lived. You were friendly to everyone but made it clear you were your dear Purrrson's cat!

You just passed away recently, and the pain is still fresh to her. She misses you so very much! She treasures the memory of how you'd come out from napping when she was singing, and you'd sing along with her, meowing, purring, holding your chin high, and perching on her shoulder. My deepest sympathy to her and to all who miss you and grieve you so deeply. May such precious memories and keepsakes help to bring them some comfort.

Now you are a glorious Angel, whole and healthy again at the Rainbow Bridge. Please send some Angelic purrrs to your dear Purrrson's heart to reassure her that all is well, you are watching over her always, and you will be together again, One Fine Day.. You two have shared a wonderful love-filled home and life of more than 15 years, that you still share and always will!

Congratulations, darling Cassiopeia Angel, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope that you and your dear Purrrson and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and precious memories and all your favorite Angelic games and treats. We know the other Angels are rejoicing with you at the Bridge!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Calming Cassiopeia

Beautiful Cassiopeia, I hope you are resting in peace in cat heaven. You deserve it. You must have been a great singer, with an amazing meowing voice. You were a strong girl, having a kitten. And a kind girl, being friendly to everyone. Cassiopeia, everyone who knew you misses you. You were a beautiful long-haired cat. Your fur does look so soft. I'm sure your human took such good care of you, and you loved each other so much, didn't you? Congratulations, Calming Cassiopeia, on being Cat of the Day! Rest in Peace, little one.

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day; Angel Cassiopeia!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Thank you all. I'm sure my Cassie would have appreciated each kind word.

Cassiopeia

It's a wonderful blessing to have Cats touch our hearts and souls as they do.