Thread: Awesome Astro

Awesome Astro

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 258
Size:  6.5 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    What a beautiful and smart girl.
    How did you ever end up living on the streets?
    Now you have been rescued and have the perfect home.
    Your family loves you.
    Celebrate your special day

Dearest Astro, what a gorgeous, stunningly beautiful Borador (Border Collie x Black Labrador mix) lady you are! Your black and white fur is so sleek and beautiful, and you have the sweetest face with those lovely big brown eyes. And what a wonderful story you have to tell, of how you were found living in the streets and then taken in by your dear family, and this turned out to be the perfect match!

You are full of energy and make your dear people smile with your antics. You're also very affectionate, a perfect cuddle buddy. You're an awfully large lap dog, crawling into your dear friend's lap when he/she is watching TV! You're quite the fashionista, loving to wear your bandannas. You also love to fetch Steve, your toy stuffed flamingo. You are your dear friend's dog, and she/he wouldn't trade you for the world. You love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Astro, on being chosen today's Dog of the Day! We hope you and your dear friend and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day. beautiful Astro!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Awesome Astro!!!

Hi Astro! Congratulations on being crowned Dog of the Day!

What a beautiful, personality packed, sweet and loving Borador you are, Astro; both of your beloved breeds' most cherished traits shining brightly in your beauty and smarts, your athleticism and love for adventure, your big, big heart! We are so thankful to your mom's friend for rescuing you from the mean streets, and to your forever family for welcoming you into their home and hearts! And how rewarded they were, having been blessed with a furkid, a full fledged furry family member, a heart dog in you; a heaven sent, perfect match for sure! Just ask your mom...

Astro came into my life this past August when a friend of mine found her living on the streets near our city. My family took her in and it was a perfect match. She's everything we asked for and more. Intelligent, curious, loyal, loving, I could go on and on. Astro is my heart dog, and I wouldn't trade her for the world. We say she is a Borador (Border Collie x Black Labrador mix).
    As has been said, sometimes the best things come into our lives when we least expect them, and you are living, loving proof of that, Astro!!! You truly are a treasure, one in a million, simply the best!!!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you this morning, being treated to your heartwarming rags to riches story, your heart-melting photos has been a joy! I hope you enjoyed a super duper, fun filled and adventure packed Dog of the Day celebration...taking a nice walk, meeting new people and making friends; playing with your beloved "Steve," hehe; warming your humans' laps and receiving countless cuddles and kisses; being loved and pampered to pieces!!! Lots of love, hugs and smooches to you, beautiful Astro, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!!!

Gorgeous!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~