Thread: Cutie Coconut

Cutie Coconut

Dear Coconut, what a handsome Siamese boy you are. Your coat with those classic Siamese markings is gorgeous, and your deep blue eyes are mesmerizing.
    Your pictures are beautiful. You were too adorable with your one-month old baby fuzz.
    I'm sorry that you were taking away from your mom so early. At least you found your perfect forever family.
    Even at your tender age you are already an accomplished hunter. And your first catch was a hamster!.
    And now you are "catching" stuffed animals, and you help to keep the house free of mosquitoes and flies. You are also very smart, coming when called.
    Coconut, you are indeed unique and perfect, and I wish you and your family a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Dearest Coconut, you are adorable! What a precious young Siamese man you are, so pretty in those great photos. Thank you for sharing them with us! Your Seal Point fur is so fluffy and looks so soft, and what a sweet face you have with those stunning blue eyes. You're so cute, first just chilling out there on the floor, then being the noble lion that you are, and finally you when you were a young child just a month old. I wish I could reach through the screen and ..all the way around the world to China! to pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved servants will pet you for me .

And what a delightful personality you have! You're king of your house, and you make sure everyone knows that. Your dear servants say you're one of a kind, able to kill any stuffed animal they give you! You come when called, and you're a great hunter, catching mosquitoes and flies and once even a hamster. I'm also sorry you were taken from your mom so young, but now you have your wonderful forever family, perfect servants! You and they all love each other very much, don't you. What a delightful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Coconut, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear servants and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congratulations handsome Coconut, on being today's Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

So cute

you are sooooooo cute and adorable Coconut. Congrats on being cat of the day!!!

Precious Coconut

Hello to everyone who read about Coconut(Coco for short). He is my cat, and I love him so much!

To Coconut: Coconut, you are a magnificent, joyful, loving, energetic, bright, royal cat. Even though you ate the hamster, even though you were constantly knocking over the christmas tree, even though you bother me when I'm studying, you are the best cat in the world! You're the best hunter and cuddler. I love you Coconut, and congrats on being Cat of the Day!!

How nice, sweet Coco, that you are a Pet Talk kitty, a member of the family!

I hope you and your dear CatGirl13 and all your family have been enjoying the holidays. Best wishes for 2020!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.

To: phesina From: Coconut

Thank you so much. Best wishes for you too!

Thank you, Coconut!

Death thought about it.