Thread: Darling Dinah!

Darling Dinah!

Dearest Dinah, a.k.a. DiamonD Dinah (because you're a gem!), you are gorgeous and adorable! What a beautiful young lady you are! That fluffy fur has such a pretty arrangement of different colors, and you have the sweetest face with those large ears and cute pink nose and lovely big dark eyes. And what a precious little kitten you were, not all that long ago. That Maine Coon look was already starting to show! I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Fontana, CA to pet you, and pet your adopted kitty siblings, sisters Bowie and Ivy and big brother Lucky, too. I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you all for me .

And what a nice story you have to tell! You were given to your dear Purrrents to be a foster, but somehow they weren't able to find another home for you and you settled right in where you are to this day! You were quarantined on vet's orders at the very first, but you kept mysteriously escaping from your kitten enclosure. You eventually received a clean bill of health, and now you enjoy life with Bowie and Ivy and Lucky. You especially like to follow Lucky around. You are very special and affectionate, an immediate purr machine when you're held. I wish I could hold you! You and your dear kitty siblings and Purrrsons all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Dinah, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrsons and Bowie and Ivy and Lucky and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 01-17-2020 at 07:04 AM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day, beautiful Dinah!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Beautiful Diamond Dinah!

Hi Diamond Dinah! Congratulations on being crowned Cat of the Day, sweetheart!

What a beautiful baby girl you are, Dinah, and so perfectly named for you truly a gem of a girl! You sure know how to strike a pose, sweetheart! Your photos are utterly heart-melting, and how heartwarming in your backstory!

Endless thanks to your original rescuers for coming to your aid, and to your wonderful family for fostering you, and when the time was right, welcoming you into the family fold, assuring that forever and always you would be loved and cherished for the gem of a girl that you are!

How lucky your Mom and Dad, and siblings Bowie, Ivy and Lucky are, having a beautiful, sweet and loving furkid and fur bro/sis in you, Dinah! You truly are a treasure, a sparkling gem of a girl, just as special as can be! And oh yes...Hooray for foster failures!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Dinah! Meeting you has been a joy! I hope you enjoyed a very special day of celebration...playing with your fur sisters and brother, cuddling with your humans, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, snuggles and kisses to you, beautiful Diamond Dinah, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day! Love to dear Bowie, Ivy and Lucky too!

Precious!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~