Thread: Terrific Tiki

Terrific Tiki

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 198
Size:  12.0 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    You were lucky enough to have one home in your life.
    You have people who really love you.
    They take you for car rides because you enjoy them
    Celebrate your special day.

Terrific Tiki!

Hi Santa Tiki! Happy Dog of the Day!

Oh, what a cutie patootie, Lhasa Apso pupper you are, Tiki! You look SO adorable, all decked out in your festive holiday garb! Won't be longn now!

How lucky your family is, having furkid as beautiful, as sweet, as playful and fun loving as you; having known your love and companionship the past 9 wonderful years! You may be slowing down just a tad, but it's clear a bit of arthritis isn't keeping you from loving your wonderful life to the max! I mean, what's better than a car ride and enjoying some yummy treats; playing with your kitty bestie and cuddling with the humans? And of course you're spoiled! That's just as it should be, that's what animal lovers do!

You truly are one EXTRA special boy, Tiki, a treasure, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!!! Thanks for ending my long, dark and rainy day with a big smile, sweetheart! I hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration...a car ride, play time, being spoiled extra rotten by your devoted humans!!!

Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, adorable Tiki, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day! Love to your dear kitty pal, too! And to you and your family, wishes for a very Merry Christmas!!!

Precious!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Tiki, what an adorable Lhasa Apso you are, and how festive you look all dressed up in your holiday garb. And what a wonderful story you have to tell. You have been with your dear Mom and Dad ever since you were three months old! You're very spoiled and very much loved and very protective of Mom and Dad. Your black cat housemate is your best friend, and you play together all the time. You love going for car rides, and sometimes Mom and Dad go for a ride just for you. You all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Tiki, on being chosen today's Dog of the Day! We hope you and your dear Mom and Dad and kitty housemate and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congratulations to Terrific Tiki, for being Dog of the Day!
    Last edited by Felicia's Mom; 12-03-2019 at 08:02 AM.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana