Thread: Charming Chazzy

Charming Chazzy

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 119
Size:  11.2 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.'
    What a little sweetheart. You may be the runt
    but your personality is super BIG.
    You know your name and come when called.
    Celebrate your very special day.

Precious Piggy Chazzy!

Hi Chazzy! Happy Pet of the Day to you, from all in this guinea pig loving home!

Oh, what a most precious piggy you are, Chazzy! That photo of you in your tutu melted my heart into a puddle of pure mush! What a beautiful ballerina you make!

I was so moved, reading your heartwarming backstory! How lucky your human was, having been chosen by you to be her "first" and your forever human! You may have been the runt of the litter, but what you may lack in physical size you more than make for in heart and spirit! I'm so sorry to hear of your health challenges, but not even your the bone issues are keeping you from loving life, and your human, to the fullest! What a brave and determined, tough little girl you are indeed, Chazzy! Your big heart and indomitable spirit are truly an inspiration to us all!

We found out why Chaz is such a runt. She has bone disease, and is trying really hard to keep going. She is a tough little pig. She may not be a big pig, but she sure makes up for that with her big heart. I'll be there 'til the end.
    How lucky you are, having a human as devoted and caring as yours, Chazzy! And how blessed is she, having a furkid as beautiful, as sweet and loving, as special as you! You truly are a treasure, simply the best, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweet baby girl! Meeting you this evening has been such a treat! I hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration...spending special time with your human, some extra floor time; munching on some yummy fruits and veggies; singing along with your Mommy; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, gentle cuddles and wee kisses to you, precious Chazzy, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day! And here's to many more wonderful years of shared love and companionship for you and your family!

SO precious!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Chazzy, what an adorable little Guinea Pig you are! You're the most precious ballerina I've ever seen! That soft-looking fur is so colorful and glossy, and you have such a sweet face with those lovely dark eyes. You have the most delightful personality, too. You are your dear person's first piggy, and you chose him/her rather than the other way around! You sit on her/his chest and kiss her hand and chin, and you come when called. You even love to play "fetch" with a ball of paper! You have a hamster housemate, Zack. I'm so sorry to learn of your bone disease, but you love life and work hard at keeping going. You're a small piggy with a great big heart! You bring so much joy to your person. You and Zack and he/she all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Chazzy, on being chosen today's Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and Zack and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congratulations, Chazzy, on being POTD! You are utterly adorable, gorgeous and darling! (We cavies/gps!) We are so glad you have a wonderful, fun life and we are praying for your health so you can live a long, active, safe life! (We've had many cavies/gps with health issues over the decades so we know how worrisome it is.) Sending lots of and prayers to you, Chazzy ~ you are truly a sweet angel sent from Heaven! Happy Thanksgiving, Charming Chazzy! XOXO http://www.guineapigsrfun.net