Thread: Happy Howl

Happy Howl

Name:  15.jpg
Views: 306
Size:  90.3 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day
    You were lucky to be found in the best yard you could have went to.
    Now you have a wonderful home with a family who loves you.
    Celebrate your special day

Dearest Howl, what a beautiful ferret you are! I love both those great pictures, and thanks for sharing them with us. What an amazing story you have to tell. You somehow wound up in your person-to-be's backyard, and very fortunately she discovered you! You wouldn't have lasted long outdoors like that. She decided to keep you, and now you are living the life you deserve (and deserved all along!), full of loads of love and warmth and good food. You love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Howl, on being chosen today's Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and your new playmate-to-be and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats, perhaps a special serving of Dooker Delights!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day, Happy Howl!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Congratulations, Howl, on being POTD! You are adorable, precious and oh-so-lucky that your wonderful fur-parent found you! Unfortunately, cruel humans let many small pets go when they are tired of them, including pet bunnies, cavies/gps, hamsters, etc. It's inhumane and immoral. We're so glad you have a wonderful life now! Your human parent's tribute is heartfelt and sweet and we couldn't agree more, "A lot of time, love, and devotion are required for a pet like him, but it's worth it," which is true of ALL pets, no matter how small or big. Sending best wishes for a continued happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Sweetie! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net

Happy Howl!!!

Howdy Howl! Congratulations on being crowned Pet of the Day!!!

What an adorable, oh so photogenic boy you are, Howl! What is it about the sight of a Ferret that instantly puts the biggest smile on my face? (I'm talking about you, cutie pie!)

I can't begin to imagine the thinking (or heart!) of a human who could abandon a domesticated furry family member, a creature as helpless and defenseless as you to the wild, leaving you to fend for yourself, almost certainly facing the unspeakable! Thankfully, through mere serendipity, your human found her way to you, welcoming you into her home and heart, her family, without hesitation!

And while it might have been a bit of a challenge at first, your mommy perserved, loving you unconditionally! And how well her efforts and devotion have been rewarded! The smiles and laughter, the comfort and joy you bring to her/your entire family's life with your spunk and spirit and your trademark Ferret antics, your loving ways, are testament to the priceless rewards of rescue! You may have been an unplanned addition to your family, but there's not a doubt in my mind it was destined to be!

He is very dear to me and has been through a lot as of late. But he knows how much his mommy loves him, which is why he continues to rub his head against the cage for a scratch or two. He is a very important member of my family and we love him!
    How lucky your humans are, having a beautiful, life and fun loving furkid, a full fledged furry family member in you, sweetheart! And now with the addition of your little Ferret brother, double the love and laughter! You truly are a treasure, Howl, beautiful inside and out, a treasure!!!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Howl! Meeting you has been such fun! I hope you enjoyed a very special day of celebration...playing with your rattle toy and climbing your couch; knocking over a trash can or two and exploring the tubbie, hehe; chowing down on some Dooker Delights; cuddling with your dear mommy; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, snuggles and kisses to you, precious Howl, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!!! Love to your dear little brother, too!

What a cutie!!!

Goofer!!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~