Thread: Yummy Chocolate!

Yummy Chocolate!

Hi cutie Chocolate! Happy Dog of the Day!

What a precious Chi baby you are, Chocolate, and true to your name, you're just as sweet and irresistible as can be! But as far as being having been labeled unadoptable for being "ugly?" Pfft! You couldn't be any more beautiful if you tired, inside and out! Thankfully your humans saw you for the true gem that you are! And as far as Chihuahuas go, well, sounds like you march to the beat of a different drummer: a fearless, never shivering, snow lover! (I don't think I've ever met a snow loving Chi before you, Choco, hehe) And being a snow lover myself, I'll be hoping for a very snowy winter for you and for me!

Endless thanks to your wonderful family for choosing the rescue route, opening up their home and hearts to one very special boy! They are one lucky bunch, having a furkid, a best friend and loving companion, a source of never ending joy, love and laughter in you, sweetheart! You're the best, a treasure, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today has been a blast! I hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration...playing with your skin siblings (hopefully in the snow, hehe); munching on some yummy Greenies; cuddling with your family; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, snuggles and kisses to you, precious Chocolate, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!

l'm home!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Chocolate

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 144
Size:  10.6 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    It's always good when a dog is rescued into a wonderful home.
    You are now brave and happy.
    I imagine you will get your fill of snow this winter.
    Celebrate your special day

Choco

Hi Choco, What a handsome boy you are! I am so glad that you were adopted and now have a wonderful loving home. I hope you have many happy healthy years with your family. Congrats on being DOTD!

Dearest Choco, a.k.a. Chocolate, you are adorable! What a precious Chihuahua you are, with the most delightful personality. You barely bark at anyone, and you'll never let anyone down. And you don't shiver at all! You love chilling in the sun, and you also love playing outside with your dear people in the snow. You know how to sit and lay down, you have great fun playing with your squeaky toys, especially your duck, and you love greenies, so you always have nice breath.

We are so very glad and grateful to your dear people for rescuing you from that shelter where they were about to put you down because no one else had wanted to adopt you. Blessings to your people and to you too! You are a really happy dog now. You and they all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Choco, on being chosen today's Dog of the Day! We hope you and your dear people and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats, perhaps some more greenies!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congrats on being Dog of the Day, Yummy Chocolate!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Blog Entries
    Chocolate could not be more divine and magnificent, I'm in love too!!