Thread: Precious Ginger!

Precious Ginger!

Hi Ginger! Happy Dog of the Day!

What a precious, life loving, cutie patootie pupper you are, Ginger, such a fabulous blend of Terrier and Spaniel!

We are so very thankful to your Mom and your Dad, Tim, for choosing rescue, for seeing you for the diamond in the rough that you were, that fateful day at the shelter; giving one most deserving girl a 2nd chance at a happy life!

And oh my, what a happy, fun and love filled life you have been blessed with, Ginger, enjoying everything from long walks to car rides, camping trips to boat rides, not to mention those special excursions to your auntie's cottage! But no doubt what you love more than anything is spending time with your Mom and Dad, just hanging out, being showered with love, cuddles and kisses!

She doesn't like when we leave her at home. We take her everywhere we can. She love going camping and going to my sister's cottage. I love to play with her. She love being with dad on the weekend. We love her. Life here would not be the same without her
    How lucky your parents are, having a furkid, a full-fledged family member in you, sweetheart; having known your love and companionship the past wonderful 10 years! You truly are a treasure, Ginger, the poster girl for doggie adoption, simply the best!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Ginger! Meeting you today, reading your heartwarming rags to riches story, has been pure joy! I hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration...taking a nice, long walk and tooling about town in your car; playing and cuddling with your Mom and Dad; being treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, precious Ginger, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!

Be still my heart!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Ginger

Name:  dog.jpg
Views: 255
Size:  402.1 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    What a sweetheart that has a wonderful life.
    You go almost everywhere your Mom and Dad do.
    Celebrate your world famous day

Dearest Ginger, you are absolutely adorable! What a sweetie of a Spaniel/ Terrier mix girl you are! And what a wonderful story of your Dad-to-be Tim rescuing you from the pound when you were just eight months old. You certainly turned out to be the diamond in the rough, didn't you! You have the most delightful personality, too! You are full of energy and make your dear people smile at your antics. You don't like to be left at home, so they bring you along with them everywhere they can. You love camping, being in the boat to go fishing, and going for walks and car rides. You and your dear people all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Ginger, on being chosen today's Dog of the Day! We hope you and your dear people and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats, maybe even a special boat or car ride!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery