Thread: Adorable Iggy Buddy!

Adorable Iggy Buddy!

Hi Iggy Buddy! Happy Dog of the Day!

What an adorable Basset boy you are, Iggy, and quite the comedienne too!

The first thing most people notice about me are my huge ears and paws. Well, after all, I am a Basset and big ears come with the territory. My Mommy and Daddy used to tell me unless I kept them out of my food bowl they were going to tie them up for me, in case I was very hungry and tried to eat them! But they are good for saving food on for those late night snacks!
    Late night snacks... What a goofer!

It is easy to understand why your Mom calls you the love of her life, Iggy Buddy! The comfort and joy, the love and laughter you bring to her life (your Daddy's too!) is truly a priceless gift! I'm so sorry to hear of the passing of your predecessor, your family's beloved Syren. But thanks to you your Mommy's heart is lighter, her days so much brighter! And seeing as how you share so many traits with Syren, I can't help but believe he had a paw in bringing you and your family together! Yes, are one very special boy, Iggy Buddy, beautiful inside and out, perfection on 4 paws! Not even hogging the BIG water bed is cause for a points deduction! hehe (They make doggie water beds???)

How blessed your family is, the humans and furry ones alike, having a furkid, a best friend and loving companion, a never ending source of love and laughter in you, sweetheart! You truly are a treasure, one in a million, simply the best!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today has been such fun! I hope you're enjoying a very special, fun filled day of celebration...playing with sister Branda Leigh (go easy on the ears, lol); chowing down on yummy treats; cuddling with your Mom and Dad on the BIG bed; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, hugs and smooches to you, adorable Iggy Buddy, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day! Love to dear Brenda Leigh and the caged Bassets too, hehe!

Adorable! That you are!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Iggy Buddy

Name:  large (1).jpg
Views: 211
Size:  10.1 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    What a cutie with those big ears.
    You know how to keep your Mom and Dan on their toes.
    You love your sister and those little critters in the cage
    Celebrate your special day.

Dearest Iggy Buddy, what an adorable young man you are indeed! You are so cute, with that soft-looking colorful fur and those trademark huge Bassett ears and paws and that sweet face with those lovely eyes. What a nice story you have to tell! Your people recently lost their beloved Shepherd/Lab mix Syren to cancer, and you came along not long afterward, helping to bring comfort to them in their grief. How great it is that you have so many of Syren's traits! You are your dear Mom's best pal, the love of her life.

And what a delightful personality you have! You are full of energy and make your dear people smile with your antics, such as chewing on your sister Branda Leigh's short Basset ears, or sleeping in the middle of the big waterbed and refusing to move when your people come to bed. You wish you could play with those little Bassets in the cage! You all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Iggy Buddy, on being chosen today's Dog of the Day! We hope you and your dear people and Branda Leigh and the little Bassets and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats. We know that Syren Angel and all the Angels are rejoicing for you at the Rainbow Bridge!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day adorable Iggy Buddy!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana