Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: thursday 725. Its time for March Madness...

thursday 725. Its time for March Madness...

The NCAA basketball tournament started and things tend to get pushed to the side......

The men's local team got bumped last night, but the women won today!!!!

I think this calls for a beer.

cold ones, get your cold ones...….

Right here!

DOne!

Something cold and fizzy without alkahaul in it - club soda with a splash of cranberry and a wedge of lime?
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Never got into college basketball, though my alma mater apparently not only had a team, but won a couple trophies back in the 1920s! They were in the small display case in the library.

Needless to say, there was not a lot of time or energy for sports at MassArt when I attended!

Pea-soup fog here today - warmer weather meant the snow is melting, and ascending skyward in the form of fog!

Tea with honey, please!
    I've Been Frosted

I followed last year because of Loyola Chicago’s successful season. This year, the winner of their conference was eliminated early on. So I’m not following the tournament closely. Another Chicago school, DePaul is playing in a different tournament and doing well.

Could I please have the same drink as Catty1, club soda and cranberry juice. That sounds refreshing!

Mario’s mom

Do you remember me I was Mario’s mom?

Sports like basketball and football are BIG TIME stuff at the University of Michigan, here in A-square!

I don't pay much of any attention to it all.. Other than to note when home games are on, so I don't drive anywhere near the Michigan Stadium (seating capacity 107,601, which gets filled sometimes) or the nearby Crisler Center where the basketball games are held. Traffic for blocks around is totally screwed for quite a while around arrival and departure times.

And may I please also have the same drink as Catty1 and cassiesmom?.. Cold and fizzy club soda and cranberry juice sounds great. Thank you!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Quote Originally Posted by trayi52 View Post
    Do you remember me I was Mario’s mom?
    Yes, we remember you! How are you doing?
    I've Been Frosted

Blog Entries

Ue

Oh no, my favorite Aunt passed suddenly in the hospital after simply getting 2 gallstones taken out. She was in terrible health so it's no surprise. She got blood poisoning and they put her in a coma. Her organs shut down and then, SHE DIED. I just wasn't expecting this. My huge family hasn't discussed it since she died a week ago. I get the covid issues but she never suffered from that and it's a shock to me. I'm gutted and broken hearted. It seems like everyone is carrying on as usual and I feel really sad. She was my best freind in the whole world. I know she was very sick and in a better place now it's just that we normally talk, get together...have a funeral. I know things are different and I will get over it. Has anyone got any advice or lost someone lately during this Pandemic. Thanks freinds, no worries. I'll deal and sort this 😬🦋💔

Blog Entries
    Oh, and a double blueberry martini for me please 🍸 we have the biggest spider I've ever seen above our balcony. We named him Tranny, 🕸🕷 looks like a tarantula 🕷 he be a scary bugger for sure ☠️

Blog Entries
    Oh, and a double blueberry martini for me please 🍸 we have the biggest spider I've ever seen above our balcony. We named him Tranny, 🕸🕷 looks like a tarantula 🕷 he be a scary bugger for sure

My deepest sympathy to you, mon, and all your family on the passing of your beloved Aunt. May your precious memories and keepsakes help to bring you some comfort.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.

A big hug and condolences to you, mon, and all the blueberries in a martini you would like. They are ripening now on our farm. Maybe start a notebook, of all the funny, fun stories you can think of of her, and encourage family members to do the same. That's what we do at funerals, get together and tell stories of the loved one, right?
    I've Been Frosted

Sending along a virtual blueberry martini, or few, to you, mon, and your family..

{{{{{HUGS}}}}} and ~~~~PURRRS~~~~ and from Pat and Sparkler
    Death thought about it.

Blog Entries
    Thank you Karen and phesina, from the bottom of my heart. Think I'll be okay now. 💕💕

Blog Entries
    Thanks again for your remarkable kindness.