Thread: Dapper Dash

Dapper Dash

Name:  large (1).jpg
Views: 191
Size:  12.9 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    You would be a lot of fun to have around because
    it looks like you are willing to go along with anything.
    Celebrate your special day and every day

Dapper Dash!

Hi Dash, BEST dog ever!!! Happy Dog of the Day to you, from all in this Lab loving home! (My Lab Peach thinks you're quite the hunk!)

What a hunky, handsome, oh so dapper Fox Red boy you are, Dash, and quite the patient boy, I must say, hehe! That shot on you in your Halloween costume is hysterical! What you kids won't tolerate to entertain and please the humans!

And in true Labbie style you're just as smart, as loyal and loving as can be; a gentle giant with a heart of gold! It's no wonder your Mom and Dad, Jackie and Brian, are so proud of you, love you SO very much! In looks and in personality, inside and out, you're everything we Lab lovers cherish in your beloved breed and then some! How lucky your pawrents are, having a furkid, a best furry family member as special as you, Dash! You're a treasure, simply the best, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today has been such fun! I hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration, being treated to all your heart desires, being love and pampered to pieces by your proud pawrents! Lots of love, hugs and smooches to you, beautiful Dash, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!

Goofer!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Dash, you are adorable, quite the dude there! What a fantastic photo that is, you all dressed up for Halloween. That's perfect! I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Saint Peters, MO to pet you. I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Brian and Jackie will pet you for me .

What a delightful personality you have! You're very smart, you love to hunt, and you freeze up like a statue when anyone puts anything on you. You like to dress up on occasion, and you're patient with your dear people's silliness. Your dad Brian taught you everything you know, and you love life. You and he and Jackie all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Dash, on being chosen today's Dog of the Day! We hope you and your dear Brian and Jackie and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery