Thread: Precious Mr. Branston Pickles!

Precious Mr. Branston Pickles!

Hi Mr. Branston Pickles in the UK! Happy Pet of the Day!

What a beautiful, simply adorable, precious beyond words Ferret boy you are, Mr. Pickles; beautiful inside and out! My heart melted into a pool of pure mush, poring over your heart-melting photo spread! But after reading your Mom's love filled tribute, well, that when my eyes filled with tears; happy tears, knowing a boy as special as you has finally found his forever home; happy tears learning of the comfort and joy you bring to your Mommy's days!

He is very special to me as he cares for me so much, he always can tell when I feel down and then will not leave my side for the whole day just plays around with me dooking away and then curls up and sleeps on my lap, making sure I'm not alone.
    It was definitely destined to be, Mr. Pickles, that you and your Mom would be, and the rest is happy history!

What makes him even more special to me is that we were not supposed to have him, when we went to the rescue centre, he had already been reserved by someone else, but I saw him through the bars and just fell in love then, and I know I needed him. So when the lady who had reserved him decided she actually wanted the other 'better looking' ferret that they had there, I was over the moon, and turned up the next day to take my new baby home.
    How lucky your Mom and your furry siblings are, having a furkid and best friend, a devoted and loving companion in you, Mr. Pickles! You're living, loving proof of the priceless rewards of rescue, sweetheart, a treasure, a friend to all, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Mr. Pickles! Meeting you today has been a real treat! I hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration...playing with your furry friends and cuddling with your Mom, being loved and pampered to pieces, spoiled to the max and loved to bits! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Mr. Pickles, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day! Love to all of your furry sibs, too!

Me and my Mom! (That tongue, lol)

How precious!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Mr. Branston Pickles, what an utterly adorable ferret you are, so precious indeed! You are so sweet and cute in all those great photos, and thank you for sharing them with us. It is so nice to see you with your dear Mom there. Clearly you and she treasure each other. You two clicked the minute she saw you through the cage bars! You spend as much time together as you can. You and she love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Mr. Branston Pickles, on being chosen today's Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear Mom and ferret housemates and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Mr. Branston Pickles

Name:  large (1).jpg
Views: 80
Size:  12.3 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    I don't see how anyone could be cuter than you are.
    It worked out for the best and now you have the perfect home.
    Celebrate your world famous day.

Blog Entries
    Mr. Branston Pickles is far too cute alright! I am so happy he cheers up his Mum when she feels crummy, wouldn't want to see her beautiful brown eyes looking blue or sad if he can help it I'll bet! What a sweet, absolutely darling wee ferret Mr. B. Pickles is, I'm sure no one would change one hair ❤️

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day, Mr Branson Pickles!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Congratulations, Mr. Branston Pickles, on being POTD! You are adorable and photogenic! We are so glad you have such a loving fur-ever family who truly appreciates you! Sending best wishes for a continued happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Sweetie! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net