Thread: Cutie Quinn!

Cutie Quinn!

Hi Quinn in the UK! Happy Dog of the Day to you, and to your lovely Mommy, too!

What a beautiful, oh so precious baby boy you are! Just LOVE your fluffy coat and coloring; gorgeous! You're giving me puppy pangs!!!

No surprise that it took but one walk, one sleepover before the deal would be sealed, before you would take that special spot in your Mommy's heart! How well your Mommy's dedication to rescue has been rewarded, having been blessed with a furkid, a best friend and loving companion, a heart healer in you! The comfort and joy you are bringing to her life is truly a priceless gift! A case of mutual rescue if there ever was one! What fun your Mom is in for over the weeks and months to come, watching you grow and learn (you're already a puppy school super star!), the two of you sharing so many happy times, making countless memories to cherish for a lifetime! You truly are one EXTRA special boy, Quinn, just as sweet and loving as can be, a treasure!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today, reading your heartwarming rescue story and seeing your over the moon, heart-melting photos has been a joy! I hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration, Quinn...playing to your heart's content and getting into all sorts of fun, puppy mischief; munching on treats and cuddling with your Mom; being loved and pampered to pieces; treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Quinn, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day! Off to follow you on Twitter (@sandtats) and FB!!!

Best friends for life!!!

Precious!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries
    Quinn is pretty irresistable, it's no wonder you had to keep him forever! Now he is exactly where he should be, with his loving, pretty Mum! All the best to you both, enjoy celebrating this DOTD Wednesday! Please forward a smooch and a cuddle to the most adorable Quinn from me❤️

Dearest Quinn, you are adorable! What an utterly gorgeous crossbreed puppy you are, so beautiful in those great photos. What a pleasure it is to see the absolute devotion you and your dear person share, how much you treasure each other! I'm so glad you were rescued from Romania and brought to South Yorkshire where you and your dear Mom-to-be met and adopted each other. Now you and she are having the most delightful time together and always will! You love each other dearly, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Quinn, on being chosen today's Dog of the Day! We hope you and your dear Mom and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Quinn

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 90
Size:  10.0 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    What a handsome boy you are.
    Now you will get plenty of walks and love,
    Celebrate your world famous day.

Happy Dog of the Day handsome Quinn!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Congrats quinn on you Dog of the day! What a good boy!