Thread: Precious Polly

Precious Polly

Dear Polly, what a beautiful kitten you are. Your coat is absolutely gorgeous and soft looking, and your sweet face is adorable.
    I would love to hear that loud purr!
    Like most kittens, you have a mischievous side. Climbing curtains is a favorite (not your human's, though), and scratching furniture is a must!
    Then you tried to go a little bigger, but you underestimated the tree, and you needed some help with getting down. I'm glad that you made it through this adventure unharmed.
    Otherwise, you stay busy with chasing strings of wool, and snacking on your favorite treats, Thai Fish-Sticks.
    Polly, you are definitely a beautiful Thai princess, and I wish you and your family a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Dearest Polly, you are adorable! What a precious kitty girl you are, indeed! That tabby fur is so pretty and looks so very soft, and what a sweet face you have with those lovely big golden-brown eyes. Those great photos show so well what a beauty you are, and thank you for sharing them with us! I wish I could reach through the screen and all the way around the world to Bangkok, Thailand to pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved people will pet you for me .

And what a delightful personality you have! You are full of energy and make your dear people smile with all your antics. (Well, maybe not when you climbed the curtains and when you climbed the tree and needed help to get back down.) Your favorite game is playing with your wool string. You also like to scratch the furniture! And you have the loudest, longest, most terrific PURR, like prrrrrrruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!! ! You and your dear people all love each other very much, don't you. You are only four months old, and you and they all have many years of fun and adventures and wonder ahead! What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Polly, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear people and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats, maybe a special serving of Thai Fish-Stick Snacks!

Last edited by phesina; 03-19-2019 at 09:17 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congratulations on being today's Cat of the Day, beautiful Polly!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Blog Entries
    Polly is a perfectly adorable little Thai princess! I love her beautiful stripes, especially the dramatic ones beside her eyes. I sure hope she had an extra special time being COTD!

Only four months, and already on a tear! ongratulations Polly, you've got a big future ahead of you