Thread: Terrific Tilly

Terrific Tilly

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 107
Size:  15.2 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day
    You were rescued by a wonderful family.
    Your "condition" only adds to your charm.
    Celebrate your special day.

Blog Entries
    Tilley is so pretty and sweet! What an outstanding DOTD. We are so glad that Wrys Mouth does not cause pain for her, I agree that it merely adds character! What a lovely girl!

Beautiful Tilly!

Hi Tilly! Happy Dog of the Day, sweetheart!

Seeing your beautiful Boxer self staring back at me this afternoon, reading your utterly heartwarming rescue story, has made my day! You may have a bit of a crooked lower jaw but that only adds to your charm!

I can only imagine how a pup, seemingly once loved and cared for came to find herself in rescue! But lucky pup you, having landed in the most loving of forever homes!!! Great thanks to Boxer Luv Rescue for saving you from the mean streets, helping to make your heartwarming homecoming story a reality! How blessed your family is, Tilly, having a furkid as beautiful, as gentle and loving, as special as you in their lives (or as your mom would say, the consummate luv bug and leaner, hehe)! You truly are a treasure, sweetheart, beautiful inside and out, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Tilly! Meeting you today, learning of the very special bond of love you and your humans share, the joy you bring to their lives, has been a real treat! I hope you're in the midst of a very special day of celebration, Tilly...taking a fun car ride or a nice, long walk; munching on some yummy treats and cuddling with your humans; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, hugs and slobbery smooches to you, beautiful Tilly, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!

Gorgeous Tilly girl!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Tilly, you are absolutely adorable! You are the most precious Boxer lady, with the sweetest face with that special look of love. I agree with everyone else that your "condition" adds to your charm, which is already considerable. What a delightful personality you have! You're very sweet and loving, and you 'lean' on people. You have your own blanket, on your parents' bed! You love going on car rides and trotting alongside scooter rides.

I also don't understand why such a sweet, loving girl wound up in rescue, but I'm so glad about and grateful to Boxer Luv Rescue! They took you in and got you together with your dear Furrrever people who brought you HOME! You and they all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Tilly, on being chosen today's Dog of the Day! We hope you and your dear people and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

5. What a sweetheart! shes just too dang cute.
    congratulations on her being Dog of the Day

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day, beautiful Tilly!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

It's clear you know how to work that silly face, and a great personality to boot! Congratulations on your Dog the Day!