Thread: Lovable Little Brock

Lovable Little Brock

Name:  18.jpg
Views: 160
Size:  174.8 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    What a handsome little guy who can compete with the big boys.
    Chihuahuas are a wonderful breed. You are a perfect example.
    Celebrate your special day.

2. What a sweet face!
    congratulations to you an your son on him being Dog the Day

Adorable Doc!

Hi Little Brock, a.k.a. Doc! Happy Dog of the Day!

What a beautiful, oh so adorable little Chi man you are, Doc! It's easy to understand how handily you won over your mommy's heart! You may be pint sized, but when it comes to personality and heart you run with the big pups...literally! I guess the lesson to be learned here is, never judge a book by it's cover, or a pup by her/his size! I'm so happy for your skin brother, your *special person* that his dream of having a Chihuahua was finally realized, and oh, didn't he hit the doggie jackpot the day you became his! How lucky he and your family are, having a furkid, a fur brother, a beautiful, joyful, sweet and loving best furry friend in you, Doc! You're pawsitively perfect, beautiful inside and out, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, cutie pie! Meeting you today has been great fun! I hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration...spending special time with your young man, playing with your kitty sibs and keeping your doggie bros and sisters in line, hehe, being loved and pampered to pieces, treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, snuggles and kisses to you, adorable Doc, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day! Love to ALL of your furry brothers and sisters, too!

SO precious!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Little Brock, a.k.a. Doc, you are adorable! What an absolutely precious Chihuahua you are, so tiny but so full of energy and personality and love! You joined your family because your skin brother wanted a small dog after deciding his four large doggie brothers were too big for him to play with all the time. You may be small in size, but your heart is huge! You are full of energy and make your skin brother and all your family members (canine, feline, human..) smile with your antics. At a whopping two pounds, you make your big-doggie brothers behave! You also have loads of fun playing with your four kitty housemates. You and they and all your family members love each other dearly, don't you. What a delightful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Little Brock, on being chosen today's Dog of the Day! We hope you and your dear skin brother and kitty and doggie siblings and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day, Lovable Little Brock!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Blog Entries
    Little Brock is just insanely adorable, I totally want a chihuahua now! I know I can't have one any time soon, but even if I could... I am certain he would never be as cute and sweet as Little Brock. What a unique and outstanding, beautiful wee fellow. Little Brock stole our hearts today... I am quite sure it happens a lot❤️