Thread: Marvelous Mackey and Alfie

Marvelous Mackey and Alfie

Name:  29.jpg
Views: 186
Size:  206.9 KB

Congratulations on being Pets of the Day.
    You two are quite the team who love each other.
    What a wonderful life full of good food and fun.
    Celebrate your special day

Marvelous Mackey and Alfie!!!

Hi Mackey and Alfie! Happy "twofer Tuesday" Pets of the Day to you!

How lucky are we, being treated to a double dose of adorableness in you two cuties! What a precious pair of piggies you kids make; quite the fun and life loving mischief makers!

How very lucky you two kids are, truly living the good life, being so very loved by not only your mom, Kathi, but your proud auntie, too! Having been mom to several wheekers over the years, I know first hand the immeasurable joy, love and laughter you piggies bring to your humans' lives; so much heart and personality packed into those little bodies! And in you two, your family has been blessed with best of the best! What treasures you are, boys, just as special as can be, simply the best!!!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Mackey and Alfie! Meeting you two today, learning of the very special place you hold in your humans' hearts, being treated to your heart-melting photos has been a joy! I hope you're in the midst of a very special day of celebration...treated to extra floor time; munching on that cherished basil, cucumbers and hay; receiving bunches of cuddles and kisses; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, snuggles and kisses to you, precious Mackey and Alfie, our very special and most deserving Pets of the Day, EVERY day!

Precious!!!

BASIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Mackey and Alfie, you are both absolutely gorgeous, a beautiful Shorthair Guinea Pig and a beautiful Abyssinian Guinea Pig! You are stunning in those great photos, and thank you for sharing them with us. You have the most delightful personalities, too! You are inseparable and raise a ruckus even when separated briefly. You make your dear people smile with all your antics and energy. You bring so much pleasure to them! You and they all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Mackey and Alfie, on being chosen today's Pets of the Day! We hope you both and your dear mom Kathi and dear auntie and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats, maybe a special serving of basil, cucumbers, and fresh hay.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Dynamic Duo ~ Mackey and Alfie!

Congratulations to the Dynamic Duo, Mackey and Alfie, on sharing POTD honors!! Photogenic Mackey and Alfie are adorable, sweet, darling, gorgeous and precious! (We GPs/cavies!) We loved reading about their special personalities and devotion to each other. Sending best wishes to the Dynamic Duo for continued long, happy, healthy, fun, safe lives!

Our Precious Adopted GPs/Cavies: http://www.guineapigsrfun.net

Mackey & Alfie

Quote Originally Posted by tatsxxx11 View Post
    Hi Mackey and Alfie! Happy "twofer Tuesday" Pets of the Day to you!

How lucky are we, being treated to a double dose of adorableness in you two cuties! What a precious pair of piggies you kids make; quite the fun and life loving mischief makers!

How very lucky you two kids are, truly living the good life, being so very loved by not only your mom, Kathi, but your proud auntie, too! Having been mom to several wheekers over the years, I know first hand the immeasurable joy, love and laughter you piggies bring to your humans' lives; so much heart and personality packed into those little bodies! And in you two, your family has been blessed with best of the best! What treasures you are, boys, just as special as can be, simply the best!!!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Mackey and Alfie! Meeting you two today, learning of the very special place you hold in your humans' hearts, being treated to your heart-melting photos has been a joy! I hope you're in the midst of a very special day of celebration...treated to extra floor time; munching on that cherished basil, cucumbers and hay; receiving bunches of cuddles and kisses; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, snuggles and kisses to you, precious Mackey and Alfie, our very special and most deserving Pets of the Day, EVERY day!

Precious!!!

BASIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Thank you so much for your wonderful words about my babies! They are definitely the light of my life. Today they are being somewhat unruly towards each other, but I think maybe they're just excited about Halloween tomorrow...they think they're going out trick or treating.Silly boys! Well, you've had GP's, so you know how special they are. Thanks again for your post!

Mackey & Alfie

Quote Originally Posted by DonnaDWM View Post
    Name:  29.jpg
Views: 186
Size:  206.9 KB

Congratulations on being Pets of the Day.
    You two are quite the team who love each other.
    What a wonderful life full of good food and fun.
    Celebrate your special day
    Hi Donna. Just wanted to say thanks for your post about Mackey & Alfie. You are right, they are quite the team, for sure.
    I find it so interesting the difference in their personalities, and am actually at times amazed that they get along so well...
    (most of the time). They are real cuties, though, and are dearly loved and pampered. Just a bit spoiled.....
    Thanks again for your kind words.
    Kathi

Mackey & Alfie

Quote Originally Posted by phesina View Post
    Dearest Mackey and Alfie, you are both absolutely gorgeous, a beautiful Shorthair Guinea Pig and a beautiful Abyssinian Guinea Pig! You are stunning in those great photos, and thank you for sharing them with us. You have the most delightful personalities, too! You are inseparable and raise a ruckus even when separated briefly. You make your dear people smile with all your antics and energy. You bring so much pleasure to them! You and they all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Mackey and Alfie, on being chosen today's Pets of the Day! We hope you both and your dear mom Kathi and dear auntie and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats, maybe a special serving of basil, cucumbers, and fresh hay.

Phesina.........
    Love your response to my boys Mackey and Alfie. They are very dear and special to me, even if they do get into moods sometimes and harass each other
    for hours at a time (like today...I guess they think they're celebrities now...?) And they do bring us such pleasure, we love spoiling them. And the second I saw Mackey's face, I said "I gotta have that guy!",and he insisted Alfie come home with us, too. The rest is history!! I am very glad and grateful to have them. Thanks again for your lovely words. Kathi

Thanks to everyone for your kind words and wishes

As their doting aunt, I so much appreciate your kindness!

Mackey & Alfie

Quote Originally Posted by CavyMom View Post
    Congratulations to the Dynamic Duo, Mackey and Alfie, on sharing POTD honors!! Photogenic Mackey and Alfie are adorable, sweet, darling, gorgeous and precious! (We GPs/cavies!) We loved reading about their special personalities and devotion to each other. Sending best wishes to the Dynamic Duo for continued long, happy, healthy, fun, safe lives!

Our Precious Adopted GPs/Cavies: http://www.guineapigsrfun.net
    CavyMom, thanks for your lovely words about Mackey and Alfie! They are indeed wonderful boys and - usually- get along just fine together.
    They are dearly loved and appropriately spoiled, and send their love to you!