Thread: Adorable Josie!

Adorable Josie!

Hi Josie, a.k.a. Rattus Fuzzius, hehe! Happy Pet of the Day, sweetheart!

One doesn't have to "love" rats to see you for the beautiful, sweet and loving girl that you are, Josie; to appreciate the very special bond you share with your mommy, "The Rat Lady!" Your photo has me smiling out loud, Josie! What a snow white cutie!

How very lucky your mommy is, having a beautiful, mischievous and adventure seeking, sweet and loving furkid in you, Josie! In looks and personality, inside and out, you couldn't be any more special if you tried! You're a treasure!

Thanks to your human sister for sharing your adorable self with us! Meeting you today has been a treat! And I hope seeing you being honored here today puts a big smile on your mommy's face! Enjoy your big in the spotlight, sweetheart...scampering about, exploring to your heart's content; getting into all sorts of fun mischief; munching on yummy, frozen peas and cuddling with your mom; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, gentle cuddles and wee kisses to you, adorable Josie, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!

What a cutie!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Josie

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 153
Size:  8.8 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    Rats (and mice) make great pets, you are a perfect example.
    Your Mommy really loves you and you her.
    I think is was so sweet that her human child wanted to
    surprise her with this Pet of the Day nomination.
    Now you can all celebrate your world famous day

Dearest Josie the Rattus Fuzzius, you are adorable indeed! What a cute, sweet little Fancy Rat you are, with your white coat and dark ears and eyes and pink nose and toes. And what a great story you have to tell! Your Skin-Sister decided to surprise her rat-loving Mom with her favorite pet rat as Pet Talk's Pet of the Day for today, and here you are!

Dear Mom has many pet rats and is known as "The Rat Lady." You're very loving and full of energy, a little monkey at heart! You love to explore and run around getting into trouble. You're always cuddling up to Mom, and you run to her when you hear a loud noise. You and she love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Josie, on being chosen today's Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear Mom and Sister and all your family and friends, all species, are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats, maybe with a special serving of frozen peas!!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congratulations, Josie, on being POTD! You are adorable, brilliant and lovable! (We rodents ... and we don't understand anyone who doesn't!) Your human Mommy is awesome! We are so glad that you have such a happy and fun life, filled with love, comfort and snuggles from your human Mommy! All rodents deserve a caring Mommy like yours. Sending best wishes for a continued happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Sweetie! XOXO http://www.guineapigsrfun.net