Thread: And then there were none

And then there were none

Our little girl Jan, has finally taken her journey to the rainbow bridge. She is the droid in my signature. She was our sweet, sassy, naughty, little girl cat for over 20 years. She was the reason I originally even discovered PetTalk.

Its quiet now without her. We are grateful for the time we had with her. She is missed.

These are not the droids you were looking for

Rest in peace dear Jan. Hope you are having a good time at Rainbow Bridge.

I am very sorry for your loss. Jan was beautiful.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

I'm so sorry for your loss of your beloved Jan, catland. My deepest sympathy to you and your family and all who love her and grieve her and miss her so very much. May your precious keepsakes and memories of those wonderful 20 years and more help to bring you comfort.

Your sweet, sassy, naughty, little girl cat Jan is at the Rainbow Bridge now, a lovely, glorious Angel, pain-free and healthy again, playing with so many dear Angel friends and sending down love to you.

Dearest Jan Angel, please send some Angelic purrrs to the hearts of your dear catland and family and friends to remind them that all is well, love is eternal, you are watching over them always, and you will all be together again, One Fine Day...

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Please accept my most sincere condolences on the loss of your beloved Jan.
    Gayle - self proclaimed Queen of Poop
    Mommy to: Cali (14 year old kitten)
    (RB furbabies: Rascal RB 10/11/03 (ferret), Sami RB 24/02/04 (dog), Trouble RB 10/08/05 (ferret), Miko RB 20/01/06 (ferret) and Sebastian RB 12/12/06(ferret), Sasha RB 17/10/09 (border collie cross), Diego RB 04/12/21

Rest in peace, Jan, and enjoy your galactic adventure at The Rainbow Bridge. Our condolences, catland.
    I've Been Frosted

RIP Jan

Rest in peace and play hard at Rainbow Bridge, Jan- a 20 year career deserves a wonderful rest.
    Catland, accept my deepest condolences- a 20 year companion is irreplaceable. But many hundreds of thousands of rescues await a loving home- please adopt again when you can.

bowlkat
    "If they could cross Man with the cat, it would improve
    Man, but it would deteriorate the cat." - Mark Twain