Thread: Sweet Pumpkin

Sweet Pumpkin

Name:  31 (1).jpg
Views: 157
Size:  327.3 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    You are proof that goals can be made .
    You were a goal now you are reality
    Celebrate your special day

Sweet Pumpkin!

Hi beautiful Pumpkin! Happy Pet of the Day to you, sweetheart, from a fellow Jersey girl; Tenafly!

I was floored. It couldn't be possible that hanging a piece of poster board on my bedroom door could make such a difference, could it? But it had to be: Pumpkin looks just like the rabbit in the picture.
    No doubt about it, Pumpkin. It was destined to be that you and your dear human were meant to find your way to one another! Vision boards are such a great tool, helping us to bring into focus our hopes and dreams, our wants and desires. And there you were, tucked into the bottom corner, and as fate would have it, your human's dream would come to life, just as she/he imagined!

What a blessing you are, Pumpkin! The comfort and joy, the love you bring to your human's life is truly a priceless gift; living proof that if you really want something...

and you work hard enough for it, (and you're willing to do things even if you think they're silly,) you can achieve your goals in the end.
    Yes, you truly ARE the best, Pumpkin, beautiful inside and out, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you this evening, reading of the very special bond you and your human share; seeing your heart-melting photos has been a joy! I hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration...giving and receiving countless kisses; cuddling with your human, watching something fun on TV; being loved and pampered to pieces!!! Lots of love, snuggles and smooches to you, precious Pumpkin, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!

Be still my heart!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Pumpkin "Bunilla" Spice Latte, you are utterly adorable! What a stunningly beautiful Lop-mix Rabbit you are, with those long silky ears and that gorgeously colorful fur and that sweet face with that dark nose and those lovely big eyes. You look so happy and comfortable in those great photos, and thanks for sharing them with us. And what a story you have to tell.. It seems that you and your dear person were brought together with the help of a vision board!

What a delightful personality you have! You give your person little bunny kisses, and you two cuddle and watch TV together, which makes the dog very jealous. Please reassure your dear doggie housemate that there is plenty of love to go around for all of you. You all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Pumpkin, on being chosen today's Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear doggie and person and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congratulations, Sweet Pumpkin, on being POTD! You are gorgeous, loving, cuddly, adorable and photogenic! We believe in the power of positive thinking and know that you were meant to be a big part of your loving human parent's life! We loved reading about your human parent's true devotion and sincere appreciation of you. (Wish all pets could find loving homes like yours!) Sending best wishes for a continued happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Sweetie! XOXO http://www.guineapigsrfun.net P.S. We encourage everyone to OPT TO ADOPT!

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day, Sweet Pumpkin!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana