Thread: Terrific Trinity

Terrific Trinity

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 157
Size:  14.1 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    What a beautiful girl and a champion, too.
    You are the best and your family loves you.
    Celebrate your special day

Terrific Trinity!

Hi Trinity, a.k.a. "Champion 'PR' Matrix's Trinity of Braveheart!" Congratulations on nabbing Dog of the Day honors!

What a breathtakingly beautiful, smart and athletic, accomplished Red Nose American Pit Bull Terrier you are, Trinity; one amazing ambassador for your wrongly maligned, noble breed! As your wise human says, punish the deed, not the breed; punish the owner, not the breed!!! That said, I have yet to meet a Pit Bull that wasn't the ultimate cuddle bug; each and every one just as sociable and loving as can be!

She is an increadible athlete as you can see, and her favorite game is chasing her boyfriend Matrix or else playing with a tennis ball. Trinity became a UKC champion at 10 months of age and accomplished her two-time reserve Champion of Champions by the time she was 11 months old. She is everything an APBT should be, in personality and looks, energy level and all She is so loving and sweet, and we love her to pieces. In this picture she was chasing sparrows in my parents' front yard
    To say your list of accomplishments is impressive would be an understatement! Not yet a year old and already you were UKC Champion, two time reserve Champion of Champions...Wow! You truly are one EXTRA special girl, Trinity, beautiful inside and out, perfect in body and in heart! How blessed your humans are, having a furkid, a best friend, a loyal and loving companion in you, sweetheart! You're a treasure!!!

Thanks to your human for sharing your heartwarming backstory and gorgeous photo with us! Meeting you today has been a joy! I hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration, Trinity...spending fun time with your boyfriend, Matrix; playing with your tennis ball and chasing sparrows; receiving tons of love and cuddles; being spoiled to the max by your devoted family! Lots of love, hugs and smooches to you, beautiful Trinity, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day! Love to Matrix, too!

Stunning!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Trinity, a.k.a. "Champion 'PR' Matrix's Trinity of Braveheart," a.k.a. Triny, you are gorgeous, absolutely stunning! What a beautiful Red Nose American Pit Bull Terrier you are. You also have a great temperament, reeducating everyone you meet on the fact that the American Pit Bull Terrier is not a monster as all too many people believe. I'm completely with you, Trinity: "Punish the deed not the breed. Punish the owner not the breed."

You have the most delightful personality and are quite accomplished. You became a UKC champion at just 10 months of age and accomplished your two-time reserve Champion of Champions by the time you were 11 months old! You're an incredible athlete. Your favorite game is chasing your boyfriend Matrix or else playing with a tennis ball. You are so loving and sweet, and you and your family members all love each other to pieces, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Trinity, on being chosen today's Dog of the Day! We hope you and dear Matrix and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery