Thread: Roger the Magnificent Maine Coon mix kitty!

Roger the Magnificent Maine Coon mix kitty!

Dearest Roger, you are absolutely gorgeous! What a beautiful Maine Coon mix guy you are! You are stunning in all those great photos, and thank you for sharing them with us. What a fantastic range of images you are starring in here! That fluffy grey and white fur is so luxurious and looks so soft, and what a sweet face you have with those long, LOOOONG white whiskers and ear-tufts and those lovely big pale-green eyes. That's so cute, you posing just like that magazine picture, and what a precious kitten you were (precious big kitty now, of course). I wish I could reach through the screen and across the ocean to Apulia, Bari, Italy to pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved person will pet you for me .

And what a delightful story you have to tell! Your dear person loves kitties and was heartbroken when his/her 21-year-old cat passed away. She/he then dedicated part of his/her life to helping stray cats to fill her empty heart. And seven years later, there you were one day, a 2-month-old kitten! One of your front legs was wounded, and she took you in and treated it, hoping it was just a superficial wound. Luckily, it was, and you've been together ever since! You sit up more like a rabbit than a cat (I'd love to see that!), so she named you after Roger Rabbit. You are very sweet, not aggressive at all. You and she love each other dearly, don't you. As she says, "We are two in one!" What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Roger, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Blog Entries
    Roger is magnificent! His beautiful, sweet face is unserpassed. What a soft, lovely, pastel grey coat. I am so happy you nursed Roger back to health! He has a very bright future now, filled with love and endless adventures!

Dear Roger, what a handsome boy you are. I can definitely see the Maine Coon in your gorgeous coat, and your face is so expressive and sweet.
    And what a great model you are! Your pictures are amazing, especially your baby pictures.
    I'm glad that your human found you and nursed you back to health. From that moment on you knew that you had found your forever home.
    Roger, you are indeed magnificent, and I wish you and your family a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

What a handsome Maine Coon Cat mix you are, Roger.
    Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Congrats Roger on Cat ofthe day! Looking good!