Thread: Adorable Tucker!

Adorable Tucker!

Hi Tucker! Happy Dog of the Day to you!

What a gorgeous baby Doxi girl you are, Tucker; precious beyond words! And just as your Moms says, your markings are so unique, and SO beautiful! And oh my gosh, your big, soulful puppy dog eyes could melt the hardest of hearts!

I laughed out loud, reading how take your "eggs" to bed with you! hehe How sweet is that! Now, if you actually hatch something... What a wonderful addition to the pack you are, Tucker! Even your Labbie brothers/sisters bow to your every whim! What fun your family is in for over the months to come, watching you grow smarter and more beautiful with each passing day; sharing so many fun times; making memories to cherish for a lifetime!

How lucky your family is, having a furkid as sweet and loving as you, Tucker! You truly are a treasure, beautiful inside and out, simply the best!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, cutie pie! Meeting you today has been such a treat! I hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration...pestering your Labbie sibs, hehe; making all sorts of fun puppy mischief; savoring some tasty treats; being loved and pampered to pieces by your proud pawrents! Lots of love, hugs and smooches to you, beautiful Tucker, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day! Love to your Labbie sibs, too!

Be still my heart!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Tucker

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 170
Size:  12.1 KB

Congratulations on being Dog (pup) of the Day.
    Your special markings just make you so extra cute.
    The Labs are tolerant of you, which is good
    You will grow out of annoying them
    Celebrate your special day

Dearest Tucker, you are adorable indeed, a precious puppy! Your fur coloring is gorgeous. I've never seen any like that on a Dachshund! You are so cute, skootched down there and looking straight out at me. I love that sweet face with those long, silky ears and lovely big brown eyes.

You have the most delightful personality, too! It seems you've been picking up some ideas from your chicken friends, bringing your own "eggs" to bed with you. (Maybe they will hatch some potato salad!) You are a joy to your family, though your two big Labrador Retriever brothers sometimes find you a bit of a pest! But they are classic, gentle Labs, so no harm results. You and they and your chicken pals and people all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Tucker, on being chosen today's Dog of the Day! We hope you and your dear big Labbie brothers and chickens and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

What a beautiful little Doxie you are, Tucker.
    Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana