Thread: Tasmanian Tali!

Tasmanian Tali!

Tali, I guess you didn't get the memo on how "mature" kitties are supposed to mellow. Thank you for staying still just long enough for your people to get a picture of gorgeous orange you!

May you spend many more happy, beloved years of zoomies and love!
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Hello Tali, congratulutaions on being honored as Cat of the Day!

Your coat is beautiful and that personality of yours is precious! I would love to hear your "signature meow.”

I can tell your family love you very much… no wonder! What fun it must be to see you racing around, climbng up on everything available surface, and chasing your toy mouse. And your family get to enjoy you for a cuddle on their laps, when you need a rest.

In the mornings your family wake up nose to nose with you… there’s just no better way to wake up!

You are one special girl and I wish you a long, happy and healthy life with your family!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Dearest Tali, you are gorgeous, a true beauty with that orange tabby and white fur! My girl Sparkler, also a true beauty with orange tabby and white fur, says "Hello, Meow!" Thanks for sharing that great photo with us! You are as cute as can be there, and it must be cozy warm on top of that radio that you're curled up on. I wish I could reach through the screen and over to ..wherever you are here in Michigan (..in the upstairs apartment? ..down the road in Ypsilanti? ..perhaps a few hundred miles away in the Upper Peninsula?) and pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! As your dear Purrrson says, you're "unbelievably funny, energetic and bright." You can get into or onto any location you wish in your home. You announce your presence and wishes with your "signature meow." You move through the house like a whirlwind wreaking havoc, but your Purrrsons don't really mind. Then you climb on any available lap for some love. Each morning you awaken your Purrrsons nose to nose, looking for some ear skritches and head pets. You and they all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Tali, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrsons and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 10-29-2019 at 08:41 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Dear Tali, what a beautiful orange girl you are. You look so soft, and so content, resting after another wild chase through the house.
    Good for you not letting yourself get weight down by your age.
    You are young at heart, and you have everybody wrapped around your paw with your fun-loving and sweet personality!
    Tali, you are a precious kitty, and I wish you and your family a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Tali is unbelievably funny, energetic and bright. There is no cabinet in the house that she can't open, no height to which she can't climb, and no surface on which she won't step. In fact, the photograph here is one of her rare quiet moments. She spends most of her days chasing something, be it her toy mouse or any other resident of the house, and when she gets tired of chasing something, she will usually climb on any available lap for some love. So this was our one opportunity to get a good picture!

One of Tali's funniest qualities is what we call her "signature meow," which sounds like a combination of a cat meow and a dog bark. Whenever we hear that sound, we know we are about to see Tali run through the room at a ridiculous speed or find her perched on top of some high surface. In fact, Tali's "signature meow" is what first got her noticed at the shelter.

With her energy and her noise-making skills, Tali moves through the house like a whirlwind, destroying papers, spilling cups of coffee and over-turning trash cans in her path, but we don't really mind.

Every morning we wake up nose to nose with this purring orange cat with golden eyes, who climbs on our bed to get her ears scratched and her head petted, so, really, it's impossible not to love Tali- a couple of people have tried, but none have succeeded.
    Hello, Tali in Michigan! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a gorgeous lady you are! I like your orange and white fur, which looks so soft to pet! I hope your person will give you some head rubs for me.

You are a busy lady, too- running through the room, perching on high surfaces, and occasionally knocking something over. You occasionally knock something down, but that's OK- your people don't really mind. Your people wake up with you every morning, and you are a much-loved kitty!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to dear Tali!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678