Thread: Devlishly Adorable Roxy!

Devlishly Adorable Roxy!

One of her favorite things to do is steal socks. We have a dog door out into 1.5 acres of fenced back yard and this gives Roxy a lot of chances to "sneak" things out of the house. She has a little stash pile outside with all her favorite treasures (socks, remote controls, most favorite toys, ect.). We do a backyard sweep every afternoon to check for stolen items.
    Your Mom wasn't kidding when she said Corgies are clowns, and what a stellar representative of your breed you are, Roxy! Of course, not only in your ability to make your humans laugh, but in your beauty, your joyfulness, your loving spirit! How lucky your family is, having a furkid as beautiful, as sweet, as special as you, Roxy! From the top of your sweet head to the tip of your tail you couldn't be any more special if you tried, pawsitively perfect inside and out! You do the memory of your beloved predecessor, Bling, proud!!! You truly are a treasure, sweetheart, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today has been pure joy! I hope you're enjoying a very special, fun filled day of celebration...adding to that already impressive "stash," lol, chowing down on some yummy treats, cuddling with your humans, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, adorable Roxy, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!

One adorable "low rider!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Roxy

Name:  large (1).jpg
Views: 145
Size:  11.0 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    You helped to heal the broken hearts of your family
    at the loss of their other dog. You are much loved
    Celebrate your special day.

Blog Entries
    Roxy is such a pretty and hilarious little gem! Looks like she is wearing a cardigan, is that the point of the name? Ha ha, I'm not sure. Roxy is the perfect, wee DOTD! Hope she celebrates like mad with her peeps today.

Dearest Roxy, you are adorable! What a pretty little Cardigan Welsh Corgi you are, so cute standing there in the grass so alert. You have the most delightful personality, too. You are full of energy and make your dear people smile with all your antics. You are quite the accomplished thief, and you have a great stash pile outside full of your favorite treasures (socks, remote controls, best toys, etc.).

You came to join your family to comfort them in their grief at the loss of their beloved Cordy puppy, Bling, to a birth defect. You have helped them learn to smile again, and we know that Bling Angel is looking down from the Rainbow Bridge with love and joy for them and you. You and your dear people all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Roxy, on being chosen today's Dog of the Day! We hope you and your dear people are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats. We know that Bling Angel and all the Angels are rejoicing with you at the Bridge!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congrats to adorable Roxy on being today's Dog of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Hello, Roxy in Pennsylvania! Happy Dog of the Day!

What an adorable girl you are! I like your soft, plush fur and your markings!

You are a busy girl, too- stealing socks, sneaking objects through the dog door, and giving smiles to your family! As my friend tatsxxx11 has said- you couldn't be any more perfect if you tried!

Happy, happy Dog of the Day to Roxy!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678