Thread: Fun Loving Kahlua!

Fun Loving Kahlua!

Hi Kahlua! Happy Labbie Dog of the Day to you, from all in this Lab/Retriever loving home!

My heart melted, the moment I laid eyes on your gorgeous, sleek and shiny self! And I couldn't help but laugh out loud and mutter "yep," nodding my head in agreement, reading your human's heartwarming tribute! Having been a Lab lover/mom for many years, I could SO relate to every single antic, your love (obsession, lol) for food and water, your unbridled energy and your love for life and all things living! You truly are the quintessential Lab, Kahlua, embodying all of those traits we Lab lovers crave in your beloved breed and then some: beautiful, smart and athletic, sweet and loving with a heart as big as they come! Perfection on 4 paws! How lucky your family is, having a furkid as special as you to call their own! You truly are a treasure, Kahlua, beautiful inside and out, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!!!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today has been a real treat! I hope you're enjoying a fun and adventure filled day of celebration, including but not limited to going for a nice, long walk; taking a ride in your car, windows open and ears flapping; meeting up with your pup pals at the bark park; enjoying a swim, weather permitting; making all sorts of fun mischief, hehe; chowing down on all your fave foods; cuddling with your humans, being loved and pampered to pieces! (Should keep you busy!) Lots of love, hugs and smooches to you, beautiful Kahlua, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!

Beautiful!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Kahlua, you are gorgeous! What a beautiful Labrador Retriever you are, with that sleek chocolate fur and that sweet, sweet face with those lovely big eyes gazing right at me. You have the most delightful personality, too. You make your dear people smile with all your antics and energy! You're very happy and playful and seem to believe you're still a little puppy. You're curious and at times mischievous . They say you can be a handful at times, but you're their special girl! You and they all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Kahlua, on being chosen today's Dog of the Day! We hope you and your dear people and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 10-23-2019 at 09:35 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Kahlua

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 161
Size:  11.2 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    Yes, you are still a puppy at heart.
    There is something about slippers that dogs do love.
    Celebrate your special day.