Thread: Beautiful Buddy!

Beautiful Buddy!

Hi Buddy! Happy Pet of the Day!

AWW! What a beautiful Lutino Peach-Faced Lovebird you are, Buddy! Your coloring is simply exquisite, like a bowl of rainbow sherbet! And that sweet face of yours could melt the hardest of hearts! Pure perfection!

So...I hear you're a Daddy's girl! Nothing beats that! (Having been one, I know!) And yes, we Daddy's girls are known for a being um, a bit possessive. How very lucky you are, Buddy, having a Daddy as bird savvy and devoted and loving as yours; having a mischief making partner in crime/cage mate and best friend in Rocky! You're even treated to car rides, visits with Grandma and Ivy! La dolce vita! hehe Yes, you truly are living the good life, Buddy, and deservedly so!

And how lucky your Daddy is, having a sweet and loving, beautiful best friend, a full-fledged feathered family member in you! And I have no doubt you're the best mommy to your babies, too! You truly are a gem of a girl, Buddy, just as special as can be, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today has been such a treat! I hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration...getting into all sorts of fun mischief with Rocky, hehe; preening your Daddy's hair and serenading him with your sweet song; sharing some yummy birdie treats with Rocky; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, gentle cuddles and kisses to you, beautiful Buddy, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day! Love to dear Rocky, too!!!

Gorgeous!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Buddy, you are beautiful indeed! You're an absolutely stunning Lutino Peach-faced Lovebird, with those gorgeous feathers in such pretty colors and that sweet face with those big dark eyes and that look as though you are smiling (and maybe you are!). You have the most delightful personality, too! You love singing to your dear Dad. You fly over and land on his shoulder and preen him. You love playing with your best friend and cage-mate Rocky. You're also a super mom, having had three clutches so far. At this time you're taking care of three beautiful babies! And you and Rocky enjoy the long car ride to visit Dad's mom's 16-year-old Dutch Blue Lovebird Ivy! You and your dear Dad and Rocky and babies and Grandma and Ivy all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Buddy, on being chosen today's Pet of the Day! We hope you and dear Dad and Rocky and babies and Grandma and Ivy and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats, maybe a special serving of millet!

Last edited by phesina; 10-20-2019 at 06:29 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Buddy

Name:  large (1).jpg
Views: 282
Size:  11.2 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    What a beautiful girl and a great mom.
    You have a wonderful life with a person
    who knows just how to take care of all of you.
    Celebrate your world famous day.

Congratulations, Buddy, on being POTD! You are adorable, gorgeous, precious and brilliant! You don't need to do any "tricks" ~ God made you PERFECT already! We loved reading about your happy life and how your human daddy loves and truly appreciates you! We'd love to see photos of your beautiful babies, Rocky and Ivy!

Sending love and best wishes always to you (and Rocky and Ivy)! XOXOXO

P.S. We birds!

http://www.guineapigsrfun.net/275827546
    Last edited by CavyMom; 10-24-2019 at 09:18 AM.