Thread: Special Sparkles

Special Sparkles

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 265
Size:  15.0 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    Sparkles is such a cleaver name. I love it.
    You are quite the survivor
    Celebrate your special day.

Stunning Sparkles!

Hi Sparkles! Happy Pet of the Day!

Oh my! What a breathtakingly beautiful Betta you are, Sparkles! And not one to stand on your stunning good looks alone, you're packed with personality; smart and ferocious; a true survivor!!! I'm so sorry to hear that your Betta friends didn't survive that ice storm and WEEK LONG black out! But no doubt it was your indomitable spirit and will to survive that carried you through that first night and beyond. Well, I could go on and on about how special you are, but I think your human's words sums to perfection, just how unique and special you are...

If Sparkles were human, he would most certainly be a tough-talking drag queen, who was never without stylish tinted sunglasses, and not to be messed with!
    Hah!!! Yes, one extra special boy, that you are, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!!! Your human is one lucky soul, having a beautiful finned family member in you, Sparkles! You're amazing!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, gorgeous! Meeting you today has been a real treat! I hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration, swishing about your tank, strutting your stuff, pushing around those rocks and shells; chowing down with gusto; being treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love to you, beautiful Sparkles, our very special and most deseving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!

Stunning!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Sparkles, you are gorgeous! What a stunning Betta Splendens you are! You also have quite a delightful personality. You're both smart and ferocious! You're incredibly hardy and survived a week-long blackout caused by an ice-storm last year. We're so sorry your Betta pals did not make it. You enjoy living in your tinted crystal bowl, where you're in the direct sunlight without the glare. You and your dear person love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Sparkles, on being chosen today's Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 10-11-2019 at 05:44 AM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congratulations, Sparkles, on being POTD! You are beautiful with a distinct personality and love of fun! We're so glad you have survived ~ and heartbroken that your 3 betta friends did not survive the blackout.

Sending best wishes for a continued happy, health, fun, safe life, Handsome!

http://www.guineapigsrfun.net

P.S. Hmm ... "a tough talking drag queen"? I think Sparkles would be more like amazing SUPERMAN if he was a human!

Sparkles is not only handsome, he is smart and brave too!

Congrats on being POTD Sparkles!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana