Thread: Profile picture

Profile picture

My new profile picture shows on my profile page but not on my Cat of the Day comment post. Anyone know why?

Thank you!

Hi Bill - good to see you back. How are you doing, still writing and doing photography?

When it comes to posting pictures, it hasn't been possible for many of us for a long time, but if you e-mail the picture to Karen, she will probably put it in for you.

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Sorry, Bill. Please do email it to me, and I will see if I can remedy that.
    I've Been Frosted

Quote Originally Posted by Randi View Post
    Hi Bill - good to see you back. How are you doing, still writing and doing photography?

When it comes to posting pictures, it hasn't been possible for many of us for a long time, but if you e-mail the picture to Karen, she will probably put it in for you.
    Ok, I will e-mail it to Karen.

Yes, still photographing and writing all the time. In fact, I have a new book out about my good cat buddy, Carrizo. I've been absent for so long I feel kind of guilty writing much about my book right now, but maybe by Thanksgiving I can feel reestablish enough to do so - just in time for Christmas! And its a Christmas story - a Christmas cat rescue story.