Thread: Terrific Toulouse!

Terrific Toulouse!

Dearest Toulouse, what a beautiful Cornish Rex kitty you are! You are so good-looking, and thank you for sharing those great photos with us. That close-up of you in profile is stunning, and how handsome you are standing there looking out the door! Your curly Rex coat is gorgeous and looks so soft, and what a sweet face you have with those curly whiskers and huge ears and lovely golden eyes. I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Maniwaki, Quebec to pet you, and pet your brothers Hendrix and Mini too! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrents will pet you all for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! Since you are very slender, you can get around and through anything you want, balancing yourself on top of the bathroom door or the many water pipes in your apartment. You enjoy cuddling up to Hendrix, chasing Mini around, and sleeping under the covers with your Purrrents. Your favorite activity is jumping up onto a Purrrent's shoulders, curling around the neck, and hanging on for the ride. What fun! You and they all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Toulouse, on being chosen today's Cat of the day! We hope you and your dear Purrrents and Hendrix and Mini and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats. Life is good, indeed!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Dear Toulouse, what an absolutely gorgeous Cornish Rex boy you are. Your coat is beautiful and so soft (I petted a Cornish Rex kitty before, so I know!), and your face is so sweet and regal looking.
    You are incredibly photogenic, and I just love your big ears.
    Even at your age, you are very athletic, balancing yourself on top of doors and water pipes. You also love to play with your kitty brothers, and getting carried around, curled around your parents' necks.
    Toulouse, you are a precious senior kitty, and I wish you, Hendrix, Mini and your parents a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Congratulations on being today's Cat of the Day, Handsome Toulouse!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana