Thread: Darling Gizmo!

Darling Gizmo!

Hi Gizmo! Happy Pet of the Day!

What beauuuutiful bunny you are, Gizmo, inside and out! Your proud human's love filled tribute and your utterly heart-melting photos have MY heart melted into a puddle of pure mush!

How lucky your human is, having been blessed with a "first" as special as you! In looks and in heart, you couldn't be any more special if you tried! And what a legacy, turning your human into a bunny lover for life; 17 and counting! And we need only look at that pic of you so lovingly caring for your young Mini Rex adoptee to see into your heart, to see just how gentle and loving you are! You truly are a gem, Gizmo, simply the best! Your human is one lucky soul, having a beautiful, sweet and loving best furry friend for life in you!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you, learning of the very special place you hold in your human's heart, seeing your heart-melting photos has been the perfect end to my long day! I hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration...cuddling with your little friend, and your human, hehe, being loved and pampered to pieces, treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, snuggles and smooches to you, precious Gizmo, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!!!

Precious!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Gizmo

Name:  large (1).jpg
Views: 168
Size:  11.2 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    What a beautiful Mom you are.
    I can see how your person fell in love with
    rabbits, starting with you.
    Celebrate your special day

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day, Darling Gizmo!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Dearest Gizmo, you are stunning! What a beautiful rabbit you are, with that soft-looking white fur with the black and brown spots and eyeliner! And how utterly precious you and your little adoptee are together! You are just the Mom-figure he needs. You are your dear person's first rabbit, and you started her/his love for rabbits. He/she is now a Holland Lop breeder and has 17 rabbits, thanks to you! You two and your little friend all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Gizmo, on being chosen Pet of the Day for Thursday, Oct. 3! We hope you and your dear little bunny friend and person and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congratulations, Gizmo, on being POTD! You are adorable and precious!

Every rabbit owner should know that the safest place for a rabbit to live is indoors. Rabbits should never be kept outdoors! Domestic rabbits are different from their wild relatives—they do not tolerate extreme temperatures well. Even in a safe enclosure, rabbits are at risk from predators. Merely the sight or sound of a nearby wild animal can cause rabbits so much stress that they can suffer a heart attack and literally die of fear. All pets, including pet rabbits, are like humans - they need loving interaction inside their human parents' home to avoid boredom and loneliness.

Please Opt to Adopt ... There are thousands of homeless rabbits in shelters and Humane Societies waiting for a loving fur-ever home.

http://www.guineapigsrfun.net