Thread: Marvelous, Magnificent Midnight Angel!

Marvelous, Magnificent Midnight Angel!

Dearest Midnight, what a precious ebony Angel kitty you are, so beautiful and so beloved, gone way too soon. You are absolutely stunning, with that sleek black fur that looks so soft and the sweet face with those lovely big golden eyes! You're so happy and contented in those great photos, and thank you for sharing them with us. Looks like you were about to take a drive in that one! (Was the catnip supply running low, perhaps?)

You have the most delightful Purrrsonality! You love playing with your sister Onyx and step-siblings Nikka and Oreo, eating treats, exploring the yard, taking car rides, and sneaking on (then hogging) your dear Mom Becky's bed. We're sure you're still there with them as an Angel, playing and snoozing together.

I am so sorry you had to leave your family on the earthly plane at such a young age. You spent a rather short time on earth, but you lived it to the fullest, didn't you! Your dear Mom and siblings all love you and miss you and grieve you very much. Now you are a glorious Angel, whole and healthy again at the Rainbow Bridge. Please send some Angelic purrrs to their hearts to reassure them that all is well, you're with them always, watching over them and sending down love, and you will all be together again, One Fine Day...

I wish I could reach through the screen and ...all the way to the Rainbow Bridge! ...to pet you. I can't, of course, but I know the other Angels are all petting you for me. And I am sending some pets along to Onyx and Nikka and Oreo, which I hope Mom Becky will deliver for me . You and they all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you have shared and always will!

Congratulations, darling Midnight Angel, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear siblings and Mom and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and precious memories and all your favorite Angelic games and treats. We know the other Angels are all rejoicing with you at the Bridge!

Last edited by phesina; 09-29-2019 at 06:01 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Dear Midnight, what a beautiful boy you are. Your coat is so wonderfully shiny and soft looking, and your face is so sweet and so full of wisdom.
    Despite your illness you were always in good spirits, and you spent your time enjoying the fresh air, and playing with your sister Onyx and your step siblings Nikka and Oreo.
    You also loved car rides and hogging your mom's bed.
    Your time here with your beloved family and friends was so very short, but you will never be forgotten and in their hearts forever.
    Sweet angel Midnight, you are whole and healthy now at the Rainbow Bridge, and you will be watching over your family.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day, beautiful Midnight Angel!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Blog Entries
    Midnight Is the most exquisite COTD ever! So very sorry for your loss and a great loss it was indeed. Midnights story and photos sure warmed the cockles of our hearts here in this home❤️👍🏿

Midnight 💗

Dearest Midnight,

Firstly, let me say that your coat DOES look extremely soft to the touch, and that back glossy color is so beautiful. Your name fits you so well, as your fur reminds me of the dark midnight sky 🌌 😻
    You were taken way too soon, that’s for sure. But you left your paw print on the hearts of those who loved you most.
    Even when you were going through a tough time battling cancer, you still loved life and did things that brought you joy, such as exploring the backyard! You lived in the moment and were happy and loving no matter what, which I think is something many people can learn from.
    You are an inspiration to all of us, sweet Midnight. Best wishes, have fun playing and enjoying life up there in the rainbow bridge 🌈

Beautiful, beautiful boy. You are so beloved and so very special to your humans. You will live forever in their hearts.
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda