Thread: Adorable Andrea Fluffington

Adorable Andrea Fluffington

Name:  large (1).jpg
Views: 181
Size:  13.1 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    What a beauty and smart, too.
    You figured how to escape at first.
    Celebrate your special day.

Dearest Andrea Fluffington, what an adorable Lionhead/Flemish Giant mix Rabbit you are indeed! You are absolutely beautiful, with that colorful fur of varying lengths and that sweet face with those lovely big dark eyes. You live with your brother Binky and several other rescued animals, and you love all your dear pet siblings. The cats frequently visit you in your pen, and recently you had a chipmunk take up residence! You and they and all your family members love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Andrea Fluffington, on being chosen today's Pet of the Day! We hope you and Binky and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 10-17-2019 at 07:34 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Hello, Andrea Fluffington! What a lovely bunny you are! I like your fluffy fur, which looks so colorful and soft! I smiled as I read that you learned to jump, and moved to larger quarters! You are fluffy, smart and loved!

Happy Bunny Pet of the Day to Andrea!

Congratulations, Andrea Fluffington, on being POTD! You are gorgeous and adorable! We, too, always OPT TO ADOPT! Please STAY SAFE from predators and poisons when you are playing outside. STAY SAFE inside your home, too, where you live because experts say ... "There’s no way to completely trust a pet cat around a rabbit or rodent because you never know when their basic instinct will kick in, so these aren’t pets you want under the same roof." SAFETY FIRST! Sending best wishes for a long, happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Sweetie! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net

Adorable Andrea Fluffington!

Hi Andrea Fluffington! Happy belated Pet of the Day congrats to you, sweetheart!

What a big, beautiful, oh so flooooofy Lionhead x Flemish Giant you are; SO much bunny to love! What I wouldn't give to cuddle you and pet your thick, plush coat!

How lucky your family is, having a furkid as beautiful, as adorable, as sweet and loving as you, Andrea! And what makes you so EXTRA special is that fact that you're adopted, as are all of your furry siblings! Yay! Great thanks to your famiy for going the rescue route, opening up their home and heart to so many deserving creatures, including brother Binky and the kitties (and chipmunk! You truly are a treasure, sweetheart, a friend to all, just as special as can be!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Andrea! Meeting you today, seeing your heart-melting photos, has been a joy! I hope you're still enjoying your well earned day of celebration: playing with brother Binky, chowing down on yummy bun treats, cuddling with your humans, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, snuggles and kisses to you, beautiful Andrea Fluffington, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day! Love to dear Binky and the kitty crew, too!

SO beautiful!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~