Thread: Stunning Sunflower

Stunning Sunflower

Name:  06 (1).jpg
Views: 73
Size:  252.6 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    What a beautiful little girl you are.
    So glad you have cage mates and
    enjoy a happy life with good food and love,
    Celebrate your world famous day

Blog Entries
    Sunflower is such a darling, precious little mouse! She is a very special POTD!

Sweet Sunflower!

Hi Sunflower! Happy Pet of the Day!

What a beautiful, oh so precious Brindle Fancy Mouse you are, Sunflower! True to your name, you're just as pretty as they come, a ray of sunshine! And after having read your proud human's love filled tribute, it's clear you're even more beautiful on the inside, just as sweet and gentle as can be!

What makes her stand out especially to me however is how she has adopted a three-week-old litter I have at the moment. I was very careful putting her with them, as older ladies don't always like young mice but she has taken them under her wing and treats them like her own children which I think is outstanding for her age
    How lucky those adorable wee ones are, having you as their mentor, their autie, caring for them so lovingly! What an EXTRA special girl you are indeed, Sunflower. Your human is truly blessed, having a furkid as sweet as you in her/his life, having known your love and companionship since the day you were born, the day your bond of unconditional love was forged! You may be a senior, slowing down just a tad, but I have feeling you've still got a whole lot more loving and living to do!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today, seeing all of your utterly heart-melting photos, has been a real treat! I hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration...snuggling with the wee ones and cuddling with your human; munching on some peanuts and pumpkin seeds, all sorts of yummies; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Sunflower, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day! Love to all of the sweet babies too!

Precious beyond words!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congrats on being POTD sweet Sunflower!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Dearest Sunflower, you are beautiful! That orange fur is gorgeous, and you have the sweetest face with that pink nose I can almost see twitching and those huge ears and lovely dark eyes. Thanks for sharing those great photos with us. How cute you are cuddled up with your little niece or nephew! What a delightful personality you have, and I can tell you are the perfect aunt to those dear young littermates you've adopted. You and they and your dear humans all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Sunflower, on being chosen today's Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear nieces and nephews and humans and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats, maybe some special peanuts, pumpkin seeds, bird seed and other yummies!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congratulations, Sunflower, on being POTD! (We mice!) You are precious, gorgeous and a Heaven-sent Sweetheart! You may be tiny but you have a HUGE heart! Sending lots of love and best wishes for a continued happy, healthy, fun safe life, Angelface! XOXO
    Our Pixi, Trixi & Dixi: http://www.guineapigsrfun.net/275827561
    Our Marty Mouse: http://www.guineapigsrfun.net/275827547