Thread: Tremendous Tonks

Tremendous Tonks

Hail to fellow Georgia resident Tonks, CAT OF THE DAY! And what a glorious long tortoiseshell coat you have! And personality to go with it- nothing like TortieTude! Glad to hear you've got your humans properly conditioned to serve you!
    Congrats on COTD and many more years with your family, Tonks!!
    "If they could cross Man with the cat, it would improve
    Man, but it would deteriorate the cat." - Mark Twain

Blog Entries
    Tonks is a spectacular beauty 4 sure! So happy she has a loving family that she gets to love right back, excellent Cat of th Day 😻

Dear Tonks, what a beautiful girl you are. Your luxurious coat looks so soft, and your face, with those pretty blue eyes, is adorable.
    I can definitely see the regal heritage in your exquisite appearance.
    You are a sweet kitty who loves to be near her humans, unless the evil vacuum cleaner comes out! And you always speak up when the food bowl is not full enough.
    Tonks, you are a perfect example for what treasures can be found at a shelter.
    I wish you and your family a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Dearest Tonks, what a gorgeous, colorful long Tortie coat you have! That fur is absolutely luxurious and looks so soft. And what a sweet face you have, with that Purrrfect design of fur colors. There are those bushy orange eyebrows above that dark-brown mask going down your forehead from your ears, then meeting and dividing to form circles around your lovely big pale eyes and then down to your chin. And there's the white space between your eyes with that dark brown diamond reaching down and around your nose, and the white patches around each side of your nose with your white whiskers. I think the Cat Goddess Bastet was at work with her paintbrush! I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Kingsland, GA and pet you. I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You love to be near your dear Purrrsons almost all the time (but not when they are vacuuming). You are excellent at communicating with them on important matters such as letting them know when your food bowl needs some topping up. You are their little princess, their Purrrfect shelter kitty, and we thank them for choosing rescue. What an excellent example of the wonderful kitties to be found in shelters you are! You and they all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful home you share now!

Congratulations, dearest Tonks, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrsons and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congratulations beautiful Tonks, on being today's Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Hello, Tonks in Georgia! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a gorgeous, fluffy kitty you are! Your fur is so plush and looks so soft to pet! I like your lovely colored coat, and your pretty eyes! I smiled when I read about how you like to be close to your people, and you are very good about communicating with them on the most important things! For example- when you need more food in your dish! PURR-fect!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to beautiful Tonks!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678