Thread: Sweet Precious Snickers!

Sweet Precious Snickers!

Dearest Snickers, you are utterly adorable! What a precious mature lady you are, with that fluffy, beautiful, soft-looking Calico-colored fur and that sweet face with those lovely big pale-green eyes. You look so wise and contented in that great photo, and thank you for sharing it with us! I wish I could reach through the screen and down to Oklahoma City, OK to pet you, and pet your three kitty siblings too. I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrents will pet you all for me .

And what an amazing Purrrsonality you have! You are so very strong with your resilience and bravery. You've battled health issues for years, and for the last three years you've had to take some very unpleasant medicine twice a day to deal with a particularly painful malady. You take it like a champ, and you let your dear Purrrents know how content and appreciative of life you are.

They adopted you from the shelter nearly 17 years ago! You were so frightened and shivering, and they learned you had already been adopted once and then returned by people who "changed their minds." We're so glad and grateful that the mind-changers brought you back to the shelter, where you then met your REAL family who brought you to your REAL Furrrever Home! We thank the shelter people who gave you safety and care and love, and we thank your dear Purrrents for choosing rescue and such a beautiful, sweet girl. You are absolutely precious, "a role model who loves life and brings beauty and joy into our home." You and they and your kitty-siblings all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Snickers, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear kitty-siblings and Purrrents and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Dear Snickers, what a beautiful Calico girl you are. Your coat is gorgeous with all those colors, and so soft looking, and your face is so sweet.
    Even though you were returned to the shelter by your first family, it turned out to be the best thing that could have happened to you, because that's how you found your true forever family, 17 years ago.
    Over the years, you have turned into a role model for everybody, especially since you have been dealing with some health issues. You are still loving life, and especially you and your mom are inseparable.
    Snickers, there are not enough words to describe how special you are, and I wish you, your kitty siblings and your parents a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Concatulations dearest Snickers on being chosen COTD. You are absolutely adorable
    and as sweet as your name suggests. have a great day with lots of pets and treats sweetheart.

What a gorgeous lady you are, Snickers! Happy Cat of the Day!

Last edited by cassiesmom; 10-23-2019 at 09:51 PM.