Thread: Brave Bruce

Brave Bruce

Name:  large (1).jpg
Views: 95
Size:  13.2 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    You have found a wonderful home
    that gives you plenty of attention.
    You can enjoy grass, friends and toys.
    Celebrate your world famous day.

Hello, Bruce bunny in England! Happy Pet of the Day!

What a beautiful fellow you are! I like your softly colored fur and your alert ears! Your fur looks so soft to pat, too!

I agree completely with what my friend DonnaDWM has said- you enjoy being out on the lawn, learning to be inquisitive from your degu buddies, and being loved! As it should be!

Happy, happy Bunny Pet of the Day to cutie Bruce!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Brave Beautiful Bruce!

Hi bunny Bruce from the UK! Happy Pet of the Day from an admirer from across the pond!

What a heartwarming, rags to riches rescue story is yours, Bruce! Despite your painfully sad start at life, including the loss of your sisters Selina and Josephine, somehow you managed to carry on until finding your way to your forever human! And thanks to her/his devotion and unconditional love you're learning to love and trust, even accepting a warm chest or lap! A
    fighter and true survivor, an inspiration to us all, that you are!, Bruce! Yes, you truly ARE one EXTRA special bunny, Bruce, beautiful inside and out, and your human and furry friends so very lucky to have a furkid, a best furry friend in you!!! Endless thanks to your human for giving one most deserving boy a 2nd chance at a happy life! Animals rescuers are all heroes in my book!

Thanks for ending my day with a BIG smile, sweetheart! I hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration...sharing a yummy meal beside your Degu buddies and playing with your carrot rattle, napping on your human's chest or lap, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, snuggles and kisses to you, beautiful, brave bunny Bruce, our very special and ost deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day! Love to your dear Degu pals, too!

Beautiful bunny Bruce!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Bruce, you are a beautiful bunny! You're so cute with that soft-looking grey fur and that sweet face with those perky ears and cute nose and lovely big eyes. What a nice story you have to tell! You were a rescue rabbit, very shy and timid, who has since been adopted into a loving home. You are slowly gaining confidence and getting over your shyness, resting quietly and comfortably with your dear person. We're so sorry you lost your dear companions Selina and Josephine to illness before you were two years old. We're glad you now share an area with two degus and you eat sitting next to them. Your dear person says you are a very special bunny. You and he/she love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Bruce, on being chosen today's Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and degu buddies are all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats, maybe a special session hanging out on the grass! We know that Selina Angel and Josephine Angel and all the Angels are rejoicing with you at the Rainbow Bridge!

Last edited by phesina; 03-05-2019 at 05:36 AM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congratulations brave Bruce on being Pet of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Blog Entries
    Bruce is a wonderful bunny, top of the line and cream of the crop!! The most delightful POTD!

Congratulations, Adorable Bruce, on being POTD ~ and a survivor of emotional upheavals. We have adopted many small pets who have had rough starts in life but they stay strong and it's very inspiring to humans. We know you are enjoying a wonderful life of love and security now, Handsome Bruce. Enjoy all the TLC you get inside your family's home where it's safe. Sending and best wishes for a long, happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Sweet Boy. http://www.guineapigsrfun.net