Thread: Lovely Louise

Lovely Louise

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 146
Size:  10.9 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    You did find the perfect family to keep you occupied.
    Hopefully the memory of your sister will heal in time.
    Celebrate your special day.

Lovely Louise!

Hi Louise! Happy Dog of the Day, sweetheart, from all in this Lab/Retriever loving home, including my Lab x Peach!

What a beautiful Labbie x girl you are, Louise! Seeing your sweet face staring back at me this afternoon has been the perfect antidote to my grey and gloomy day!

I'm so, so sorry to hear of the tragic, untimely passing of your beloved twin sister. We can only begin to imagine the hole left in your heart after her passing. Thankfully your wonderful forever family stepped in and adopted you and slowly but surely your days grew brighter, your heart lighter, the joy returning to your life! And oh, what a leisurely, carefree, fun and love filled life it is! Living the good life, a life of luxury that you are! Just check out your daily itinerary! hehe Hard to fit in a well deserved nap amidst of all those fun adventures, including but not limited to soaking up all of that attention being heaped upon you by the school kids and
    playing with bestie Sidney;
    romping by the river and playing ball; visiting your ranch to visit Smiley not to mention assisting mommy at work! Phew! And how blessed your family was, the day they welcomed you into their home and hearts! What a lucky pack they are, having a furkid, a best friend and loving companion in you, Louise! In looks and in heart, inside and out, they just don't come any more special than you! You truly are a treasure, sweetheart, simply the best, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today has been a real treat! I hope, no, I know you're enjoying a fun filled (nap) action packed (nap) day of celebration, being loved and pampered to pieces, treated to all your heart desires and more! (See above schedule!) Lots of love, hugs and smooches to you, beautiful Louise, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!

SO beautiful!!! Love those spotty legs, hehe

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Louise, you are beautiful! What a sweet, adorable Lab-mix girl you are! I so so very sorry to learn that you recently lost your beloved twin sister. My very deepest sympathy to you. I'm glad you have such a loving human family who brought you home so you wouldn't be lonely. They are doing all they can to help you find comfort and keep your spirits up. You also have dear friends Sidney and Smiley Ihle nearby. You are a busy girl and keep a very detailed, tight schedule! You and all your family and friends love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Louise, on being chosen today's Dog of the Day! We hope you and your dear humans and Sidney and Smiley Ihle and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats. We know your twin-sister Angel and all the Angels are rejoicing with you at the Rainbow Bridge!

Last edited by phesina; 03-04-2019 at 07:57 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Blog Entries
    Louise is adorable, I really like her schedule too. If only I could be so lucky. It is Louise's day, and she is a superstar!! Huge cuddles and smooches to dear Louise please.

Louise, What a beautiful lab mix you are. I am sorry you recently lost your sister.
    Congratulations on being Dog of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana