Thread: Heavenly Holly

Heavenly Holly

Dear Holly, what a beautiful calico girl you are. Your coat with those colorful patches looks so soft, and your face with those beautiful eyes is truly angelic.
    I'm glad that your person decided to adopt you, even though she/he had just lost their precious calico kitty. You kissed his/her arm, knowing there was a lot of sadness.
    You chose your forever human, knowing you would always be loved and cherished.
    To this day, you are an affectionate kitty, and you love to play with your spring toys.
    Holly, you are a precious girl, and I wish you, your kitty sibling and your human a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Dearest Holly, you are absolutely gorgeous! What a stunning Calico lady you are, so pretty with that soft-looking white fur with the colorful patches and that sweet face with the cute pink nose and those lovely big blue-green eyes. You are so cute and look so comfortable in both of those great photos, and thank you for sharing them with us. I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Pennsylvania to pet you, and pet your kitty housemate, too! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you both for me .

And what a wonderful story you have to tell! Your dear Purrrson-to-be met you in an adoption event at the local PetSmart store one day. She/he wasn't planning to adopt a Calico because he/she had just lost a calico the previous month and didn't want any painful reminders. A foster had just brought you in that day, and your Purrrson decided to spend a little time with you. With a kiss on the arm, you marked her/him as the chosen one! You are very affectionate to this day, and you also enjoy playing with your spring toys. You and your dear Purrrson and kitty housemate all love each other very much, don't you. What a delightful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Holly, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrson and kitty housemate and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

What a beautiful Calico lady you are, Holly. Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Blog Entries
    Well now.... who do we have here? Oh yes, dear Holly! What a spectacular and outstanding pussycat. I heard through the grapevine that Holly has excellent taste in regards to adopting the best peeps as well. Simply no room for improvement here eh 😻 Just the sweetest little cat ever.

Hello, Holly in Pennsylvania! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a lovely calico lady you are! I like your soft fur! You chose your person that day, forever! Happy Cat of the Day!