Charming Charlotte

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	03.jpg 
Views:	63 
Size:	189.6 KB 
ID:	61507

R.I.P little Charlotte.
    Although you were here for a short time,
    you left a big hole is your person's heart.
    Be free
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Sweet Little Charlotte~

Charlotte, sweet angel girl~

It breaks my heart, knowing you were taken from your devoted human long before your time. You may have been tiny in size, your time with your human cut short, but the love and happiness you blessed her/his life with is immeasurable and eternal. What a lucky human she/he was, having a furkid as beautiful, as gentle and loving as you, Charlotte. To say you were special would be an understatement, for you truly were one in a million, a treasure, beautiful inside and out! And now, having earned your angel wings, your only job is to bask in the warmth of the Rainbow Bridge; feasting on a never ending supply of cheese and strawberries, sips of iced tea and yummy mealworms; scampering happily, healthy and whole once more with all of our beloved fur angels until that happy day when you and your mom/dad are together again! Much love to you, precious Charlotte, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, today and forever!

To Charlotte's pawrent~
    Thank you for sharing your precious, sweet Charlotte with us, giving us the pleasure of honoring her here today. How very blessed you were to have known her gentle love and companionship, just as she was so very blessed to have had a human as devoted and caring as you.

SO beautiful...

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Charlotte Angel, what a beautiful, precious Dwarf Hamster you are! And what a special, if way too short, time you spent on earth with your dear person and your sister Charlie. You had and have the most delightful personality, always sweet, never biting. You're more easy-going than Charlie, taking it slow and looking at everything. You're very affectionate, and your dear person and Charlie miss you very much. We hope your choice as today's Pet of the Day will help to bring them some comfort as you are celebrated the world around. You and they all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you have shared and always will!

Congratulations, darling Charlotte Angel, on being chosen today's Pet of the Day! We hope your dear people and Charlie and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and precious memories and all your favorite games and treats. We know the Angels are all rejoicing with you, complete with heavenly cheese, strawberries, dried mealworms, and sips of iced tea!

Last edited by phesina; 03-03-2019 at 07:10 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day, beautiful Charlotte angle!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Blog Entries
    Charlotte was divine! I know you can take comfort in the fact that you loved her so very much whilst she was here on earth. She felt every minuscule bit of the love you had in your heart for her. I am very sorry for your loss darling.

Congratulations, Angel Charlotte in Heaven, on being POTD on Earth. We have lost many, many of our best friends/beloved pets over the years so we know how difficult it is. We your adorable photos (we rodents). Precious Angel Charlotte, you will never be forgotten. Sending to you and your human parent ... Someday we will be reunited with our beloved furry friends. http://www.guineapigsrfun.net

Charlotte

Dearest Charlotte,
    You brought much joy to your parents while you were with them. You were not only a beautiful girl, but also a very sweet hamster. You never bit, and preferred to be more calm, unlike your sister Charlie.
    You will be missed terribly by your family, but you will always be remembered alms loved ❤️.